• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weather or not

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That time of year. Weather getting colder. I'm trying to decide whether or not I should look elsewhere at some spots.

Jax at Cle - 25 mph with a chance of flurries. With Fournette out, (or in, but limited) are the Browns a good DST play? And might I say, get their first win here? Jax Safety (Gipson) a former Brown has "called a shut out", and claimed the Browns will go winless this year. This is looking like an upset.

Pick up the Browns? (Hou, Cin, Chi)

Det at Chi - 15 mph. As a multi-team Prater owner, this scares me in crunch time. Own Marvin in a few spots and Inman is my new stash-maybe-start. They also scare me.

Swap out Prater? (don't think I can). Swap out WRs?

Bal at GB - 15 mph. Doesn't effect me much at all, but Tucker owners beware and deep ball WR could be tricky (like they aren't anyway, right)

KC at NYG - 17 mph. Same with kickers, but Tyreek and Shepard should be safe. (sans Shepard injury)

Weather per rotoworld.

Last edited:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
15 mph is nothing.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea saw those weather reports and it did make up my mind to stream Fitz over Bortles this week. .... Also going another route over Marvin. ... as for kickers, well, I just hope that they get in close enough for it not to matter. ... not going to spend a lot of time worrying over it. ....outside of a few, it's a difficult position to predict anyway.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I try not to over think weather like a little cold and a little wind. Bitter cold and/or rain/snow is a different story.

Wouldn't trust the Clev. D, but if you're streaming already, guess this wouldn't be the worst week to try em out.

Prater, Tucker, and Butler should all be fine, not a one I'd want to lose going forward just to maybe get an extra point or two with a lesser option this week