• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Re-signed Kellen Moore !!!!!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how he doesn't remember you from the mouse. Maybe it was a different Jarnnt and it's me who is mistaking.
Don't bring me into this!!! I like being thought of as young...
I guess he forgot TRS was on the ESPN board too. I guess that makes him...her...it??? the biggest Cowboy fan!!! Fry too...

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Falling out of your mother earlier than someone fell out of theirs in no way proves you know more about modern day football than anyone.
I was 10 times the baseball fan when I was 13 than I am today. I could tell you the career stats of every Yankee player (Not just HRs, I'm talking BBs, Avg, hits, etc.). Now...I'm not sure I could name the starting 9.

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what ever happened to symdev?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I remember the name, but I can't remember anything specific about him. From ESPN? Maybe changed names?

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the vein of useless info, Keyshawn hit on my wife when we were staying at the Cowboys hotel for a game. She passed. I was like, get an autograph or something.

im a super duper fan. lol

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't bring me into this!!! I like being thought of as young...
I guess he forgot TRS was on the ESPN board too. I guess that makes him...her...it??? the biggest Cowboy fan!!! Fry too...
If my names included so should yours, along with a few others.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
symdev and I had some epic discussions.
He didn't like Parcells which was our collision, but mostly he whipped on me for liking Bobby Carpenter. I remember joking about taking my Randy White jersey out of the closet and putting tape on the name and spelling out Carpenter with marks-o-lot. He took that and ran with it for months. Good stuff.

paulinatlanta was another I enjoyed back in the day

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you got to meet Landry. No??
I was on a pop warner team back in the day and our coach worked a little stats job for the cowboys back then. He took our team to a Saturday morning walk through back when the Cowboys practiced on Forest Land/Garland road area. I noticed the cowboy players were calling Walt Garrison, pudin and started yelling out the name everytime he touch the ball. Landry got a kick outta it and came over and asked my name. My pop warner coach explained that I was the biggest 10 year old fan he's ever seen and Tom was amused.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on a pop warner team back in the day and our coach worked a little stats job for the cowboys back then. He took our team to a Saturday morning walk through back when the Cowboys practiced on Forest Land/Garland road area. I noticed the cowboy players were calling Walt Garrison, pudin and started yelling out the name everytime he touch the ball. Landry got a kick outta it and came over and asked my name. My pop warner coach explained that I was the biggest 10 year old fan he's ever seen and Tom was amused.
Awesome memory. Damn that's one I'm jealous of.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure you got to meet Landry. No??

My Dad took us to the first Super Bowl Dallas played. We went for a week and stayed in the same hotel in Fort Lauderdale the team stayed (Gulf Ocean Mile) I had the 1970 team picture and walked the hotel for days getting everyones autograph. On the last day when the team was loading the bus to move to a hotel in Miami, I had everyone's but Landry. I waiting outside the bus and when Tom came by I said Mr. Landry please sign, you're the only one I'm lacking. In a hurry, he hastily took it from me and instead of signing the back like everyone else, he signs the picture. I was so pissed. Still have that team team photo and you can't really see Landry's autograph. Keep thinking that picture is one of a kind with 7 HOF'ers but Landry ruined it signing his name on the front

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hot Dog......That makes F.A. all worthwhile. We're going to the dance. I can feel it.!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if they've started selling Super Bowl LII Championship T Shirts yet?

I'm so excited. I love me some Jerry Jones!!

I heard he got a one year deal for $250.........guaranteed money $20.

I'm selling my Romo, Staubach, Aikman, and Prescott Jerseys.

This is big....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This one act play was brought to you by the good folks at POST PADDERS INC...TheStarOne Productions
..............."If you need a meaningless post to increase your post totals. I'm your guy."

And we're all bored with the off season.
I see no problem. He is mainly a coach for dak. The season is over if dak goes down are no premium backups available. Cowboys are not overspending.

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weaver and Dal1as are names I remember from the early COWBOY'S ESPN board.
I have copies of some of my ESPN posts from November of 2000.
There were more "fans" (trolls) from other teams who came to The COWBOY'S board back then.
I'm guessing I was on the board from the 1990s on.(don't know what year)
under the name Starboy166

TheStarOne

Militem Octoginta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Master of Destiny was one of well known posters with Dal1as, and Weaver.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
symdev and I had some epic discussions.
He didn't like Parcells which was our collision, but mostly he whipped on me for liking Bobby Carpenter. I remember joking about taking my Randy White jersey out of the closet and putting tape on the name and spelling out Carpenter with marks-o-lot. He took that and ran with it for months. Good stuff.

paulinatlanta was another I enjoyed back in the day

Wait a damn minute........you were a bobby carpenter fan? There are two of us. I was pissed that he didn't play more.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait a damn minute........you were a bobby carpenter fan? There are two of us. I was pissed that he didn't play more.
LOL....I coulda used your input back then.
I called the draft pick and got roasted each passing week.

After it was all said and done...one of the few times I was wrong about a player. :yes:

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....I coulda used your input back then.
I called the draft pick and got roasted each passing week.

After it was all said and done...one of the few times I was wrong about a player. :yes:

His best play was AGAINST the Cowboys........

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I didn't know, I thought it was Reptec
Question: Do you ever "not" think about me? I picture you hanging out with your fellow scouts roasting mellows and telling tall tales about me. Mater of factly,, come to think about it,, my nose is always itching. Too funny.