• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We need more MLB fans on SH!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can we get 'em? :feedback:

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^Ive tried. even posted on the yahoo fantasy baseball message board front page a few times.

jrs21

I'm a Bullet Proof Tiger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It seems to me that baseball is the hardest sport to get a good forum going. The obvious stops (Disney and fox) as far as sports forums go, only have a handfull of posters that post regularly for "their" team.
An internet search of "sports forums mlb" brings up quite a few different options, none that are very active. I scrooled down through maybe 20 site listings and never came across the SportsHoopla. It seems like there are so many of them (active or inactive) that it would be easy to simply give up looking for a good one. One of the first sites that popped up hasn't had an mlb post since June of 2010.
What does it take to get sportshoopla to the top of the list in an internet search? Different Keywords used for searching.............or like everything else does it just come down to $ ?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need more Indians fans. I am on the field by myself pple!

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are probably no other Indian fans..sorry.

maybe Albert Belle...

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, we definitely need more. I've been talking to myself on the Braves board in the game thread for like 3 days now. The only other forum I'm a member of is a Kel Tec gun owners group but I'd be happy to ask around.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried months ago to recruit people from the Mets board over at Disney and got nothing. I could try again, but people post so sporadically and the setup is so terrible that it's tough to keep track of people.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried months ago to recruit people from the Mets board over at Disney and got nothing. I could try again, but people post so sporadically and the setup is so terrible that it's tough to keep track of people.

The giants board did our migration about 6 months (or so) before Disney changed their format. We had about a dozen or so regs who were pissed about the trolls openly trying to kill the board, so we moved as a group. We kept this place a secret from the non-reg Disney-ites for the first year or so. By that time we were fully setup here with our own admins so we could (and have) given the tards a quick boot.

Performing a board migration is not an easy thing. People get used to the format and the regulars of a given board. People are creatures of habit.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The giants board did our migration about 6 months (or so) before Disney changed their format. We had about a dozen or so regs who were pissed about the trolls openly trying to kill the board, so we moved as a group. We kept this place a secret from the non-reg Disney-ites for the first year or so. By that time we were fully setup here with our own admins so we could (and have) given the tards a quick boot.

Performing a board migration is not an easy thing. People get used to the format and the regulars of a given board. People are creatures of habit.

Yeah we did the same thing with the Devils board, the difference was there were about 3 or 4 of us that were here and recruiting, made it much easier.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mays fan has some input on the SF GIANTS board.....thread is " SportsHoopla COMMUNITY"

my suggestion was/is having all the baseball fans use the mlb general more instead of staying on their separate boards

the reds fans post on the bengals board so if anyone stops by the reds board looks dead

and the nhl forum has baseball fans posting over there....

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mays fan has some input on the SF GIANTS board.....thread is " SportsHoopla COMMUNITY"

my suggestion was/is having all the baseball fans use the mlb general more instead of staying on their separate boards

the reds fans post on the bengals board so if anyone stops by the reds board looks dead

This I have never understood. Get on the proper threads lazy asses! :laugh:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you aren't going to stop that most of them dont go outside bengal nation there