• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Just Pissed the Bed

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until, and unless CTM ever manages to contribute 20 posts (thereby empowering him to thereafter start his own MSU Basketball threads)...
:L
hopefully, this will bridge the gap...

in the meanwhile, here's a slightly dated (but encouraging) synopsis of Izzo's 2013/14 squad:
The 2013-2014 Michigan State Basketball Team, Six Months Out - The Only Colors

I'm ready to do me some BDawson oohing & aahing, aren't you?

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for the delay. I got caught up in a christianmingle.com pop up. The thought of a Christian woman that like to mingle with Vodka and hoops was of interest, Wow, was I wrong. This year should be either incredibly satisfying, or incredibly frustrating. I like flying under the radar not coming in like a Jumbo Jet in flames with the forward landing gear folding like a cheap Walmart beach chair. Everyone take a breath an rest easy. I read Byrd went to California for the summer, put on 8 pounds, and found his shot. It does sound like we had good summer work outs. Payne did struggle a little with foul trouble at the games in Russia. But he's a banger not made for euro ball. Everything I read says Harris looks great. And the media is putting Appling in a vice as the key to Sparty's success this year. I for one would just like to see us get a handle on the turnovers. I swear it's a set play to start a game. Izzo seams happy so thats good. Well lets keep up the information sharing. We do have football to look forward to first. I here we may be looking at a bowl birth in the Roto-Rooter Classic, lets hope.

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roto-Rooter Classic

Though I do wear my MSU Buffalo Wild Wings t-shirt I bought at Meijer while in Michigan in January for a $1.99 when changing the oil on my 30 year old Porsche.:D

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This place has the pulse of a dead possum. At this rate I will have my 20 posts by the 2015-16 season.:wtf2:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This place has the pulse of a dead possum. At this rate I will have my 20 posts by the 2015-16 season.:wtf2:

LOL!! There's Michigan State fans around, they just need to notice that there's some posting on this here board.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!! There's Michigan State fans around, they just need to notice that there's some posting on this here board.

...just got back to Mordor (GA) tonight after a month in Michigan. Didn't have telephones, television nor internet...had a fucking ball. Ate a bookoo of fish (walleye, perch and whitefish) and drank a truckload of Bell's Two-Hearted and Oberon Beers. Did a wedding, 2 high school class reunions, the Port Huron-to-Mackinac Sailboat Race, the St. Clair Offshore Powerboat Race, the Yale Bologna Festival and a 3-day jaunt to a killer 130-yr old farm (Florida friends just bought and renovated it) in Charlevoix...filled in the couple of free days swimming, boating, skiing & golfing.

believe it...hanging out here just wasn't on the agenda (I started this thread from a free Wi-Fi Tim Horton's crack house on Wednesday.)

sorry CTM. I figured you might understand, and...I just realized this should have been the "We Just Crapped the Bed" thread. (you can start the right one in 2015, I guess.)

:suds:

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H2 - Was the old "Cat Can Do" down at Lake St Clair? Always liked Keith Holmes of CK Motorsports. Fixed a prop on my 42 Fountain the day of Hot Boat Shoot Out on Hardy Dam back in the late 90's. It was life or death with a cooler full of booze and bent center wheel. If you want a good laugh, read this.

Had me laughing hysterically:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/sports-forum-general-discussion/106727-hey-SportsHoopla-what-fuck.html

:laugh3:

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
H2 - Was the old "Cat Can Do" down at Lake St Clair? Always liked Keith Holmes of CK Motorsports. Fixed a prop on my 42 Fountain the day of Hot Boat Shoot Out on Hardy Dam back in the late 90's. It was life or death with a cooler full of booze and bent center wheel.http://

Lake St. Clair is for fishing and ducks and jobbie noonering...
I'm talking about the St. Clair River Offshore Powerboat Races...
just you, your jug of iced vodka n vodka, and 50,000 other people, lounge alongside the killer blue St. Clair River in beautiful downtown St. Clair, and watch crazy rich fucks race their boats (lotta Fountains).
Saw Miss Geico turbine absolutely blow the comp off two years ago (before she burned)...was pretty coo - watching (hearing) that monster scream upriver at 200mph - less than 150' offshore.

Attachments

• 6__320x240_boat-race-2.jpg
    6__320x240_boat-race-2.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 100

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was firmly bit by the bug back in the 80's boating with my family out of Grand Haven when they used to host Offshore Races. Back when Tom Gentry, Don Johnson, Kurt Russell, and Chuck Norris were racing in the wake of Miami Vice. Man those assholes cost me allot of money. :L

lcp_ac.jpg

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read Byrd went to California for the summer, put on 8 pounds, and found his shot. It does sound like we had good summer work outs. Payne did struggle a little with foul trouble at the games in Russia. But he's a banger not made for euro ball. Everything I read says Harris looks great. And the media is putting Appling in a vice as the key to Sparty's success this year. I for one would just like to see us get a handle on the turnovers. I swear it's a set play to start a game. Izzo seams happy so thats good. Well lets keep up the information sharing. We do have football to look forward to first. I here we may be looking at a bowl birth in the Roto-Rooter Classic, lets hope.

Byrd had a shot? when? this is the third year of hearing "...kid's got a sweet touch, a pure delivery, a...oops, that one sure bricked-off, didn't it?"

We'll know what Izzo's got right from the getgo...12NOV in Chicaaago against Kentucky (bets on our buddy Cleaves being there?). I think Izzo's got his best team ever. They're hungry. If they click, it could be a right righteous season.

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really......... Do I need to post H2's Christmas card photo to boost my post count.

21spike_jeremy_ron,0.jpg

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry.. Missed your post. We may fly into Chi for the game. My BFF's GF is a Tucky Alum. Tickets seemed redick though. Might be best watched with a $10.00 handle from Walgreens on the beach with Mr. 50" Toshiba.

Johnny Spartan

Big Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit there's a Hedge Hog on this thread. :lol:

What's up fellow Spartans..... :suds:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This boards starting to show a lil life......

Damn h2s you had a blast in michigan....i love chicago but i miss back home in muskegon....

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn h2s you had a blast in michigan....i love chicago but i miss back home in muskegon....

I did indeed, ser Cleaves...time couldn't have been better spent...thank you. Hope you're keeping the local pressure on Okafor, Alexander and Ulis (Izzo's got a lot riding on one/more of those guys going green.) and
I love Michigan in small, well-timed doses...but I really miss Chicago.

Johnny Spartan

Big Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did indeed, ser Cleaves...time couldn't have been better spent...thank you. Hope you're keeping the local pressure on Okafor, Alexander and Ulis (Izzo's got a lot riding on one/more of those guys going green.) and
I love Michigan in small, well-timed doses...but I really miss Chicago.

I miss Amsterdam :yahoo:

Johnny Spartan

Big Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1000292_608883815811627_2025244889_n.jpg

:laugh3: