• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Don't Deserve A BCS BOWL

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if we magically win this game I would rather not see this team in a BCS game because we just are not BCS caliber and would hate to see us get beat by 20+ points.

With the conservative play calling of run run pass punt despite the other team stacking the box combined with Joel Stave missing wide open pass after pass for easy first downs or TD's and our defense looking confused out of their minds and really getting destroyed vs the only solid offenses we've played I just can't see this team being voted in a BCS bowl anymore.

This could be the worst loss I've seen considering this is for a BCS bowl and we were favored by I believe over 2 TD's. Not even BB had this bad of a loss. I understand the refs have been horrible this year but at the end of the day we end up with 0 wins vs top 35 teams.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you called it a loss later in the post. God try to not have a meltdown every time the going gets tough.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you called it a loss later in the post. God try to not have a meltdown every time the going gets tough.

GAME SET MATCH

This goes down as the worst loss in over a decade. WOW, favored by 2 TD's at home and playing for a BCS spot and the Badgers coaching staff and players were the one's who had the "meltdown." :laugh3: PATHETIC

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coaching staff should be embarrassed. They got outclassed as a coaching staff from start to finish in this game. That was really pathetic.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This coaching staff should be embarrassed. They got outclassed as a coaching staff from start to finish in this game. That was really pathetic.

Glad to see you are finally willing to criticize your team. I was very proud of this coaching staff playing through the ineptitude (although they didn't have to) of Stave until the last game of the season. WOW

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ Wisky. WTF? Thanks for screwing all the 2nd tier B1G teams bowl chances with your loss! Welcome to the 2nd tier ya fucks...

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ Wisky. WTF? Thanks for screwing all the 2nd tier B1G teams bowl chances with your loss! Welcome to the 2nd tier ya fucks...

The only happiness I find today is Iowa's trip to the Dixie Cup bowl. :madgrin:

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down, atleast the Bucks won tonight for ya!

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to follow the Bucks. I really do. The NBA is just weird to me though.

I think the Bucks should go dark green and like a gray/blaze orange urban camoflage.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for screwing all the 2nd tier B1G teams bowl chances with your loss! Welcome to the 2nd tier ya fucks...

If MSU wins still get 2 Big Ten teams in BCS... even if they keep it close they may, MUS is currently #10 in BCS standings and can still drop 4 spots and still get a BCS bowl.

Or maybe Iowa could have tried winning a few more games to get a BCS bowl game of their own.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calm down, atleast the Bucks won tonight for ya!

You just can't ever resist a chance to rip on the Badgers can you? I guess if I was somehow roped into being a Kent State fan, I might get sick and tired of my team's continual irrelevance and talk shit about other teams too.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saturday wasn't the performance you judge this football team by. It was uncharacteristically bad in all phases.

Penn State stacked the box, and dared Stave to beat them through the air, guess what? He didn't. He was asked to throw the ball 53 damn times! Stave isn't the guy you ask to throw 53 times. Ludwig maybe got impatient and tried too hard to hit big plays. Stave's confidence is shaken, he missed Abby so many times on Saturday. What happened to the jet sweet the last couple of weeks? Why did it just disappear from the playbook?

Ludwig is deserving of criticism, but by this standard I should also be seeing fire Dave Aranda threads because the defense looked absolutely lost. We got torched by Penn State. There were high school defenses playing for state titles at the Camp who were more prepared and more disciplined than ours was. It was a pitiful performance.

IF you just look at Saturday's performance, than no, this team isn't worthy of a BCS appearance. And where we're at in the stands says we're not worthy of a BCS appearance either. But, this was a bad game, and the overall body of work says this is a solid football team.