• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We did it fellow Clemson fans, WE DID IT!!!

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You shouldn't be talking shit since UofM can't beat Ohio State.
Hey look a bitch sighting, roots for multiple teams and the Celtics now. LMAO!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey look a bitch sighting, roots for multiple teams and the Celtics now. LMAO!

Says the bandwagon Raiders fan. I went to my 1st Celtics game @ the original Garden during Larry Bird's rookie year. Get a clue you clueless clown. And w/o question you're the biggest bitch on this site.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the bandwagon Raiders fan. I went to my 1st Celtics game @ the original Garden during Larry Brid's rookie year. Get a clue you clueless clown. And w/o question you're the biggest bitch on this site.
I grew up partially in LA unlike your bitch ass. Go ahead and root for more teams around the US and making excuses. I root for 1 team not from Detroit/Michigan.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grew up partially in LA unlike your bitch ass. Go ahead and root for more teams around the US and making excuses. I root for 1 team not from Detroit/Michigan.

Whatever you say ya lil bitch.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok faggot. Go Akron!

You pathetic loser. I'm originally from Akron & went to school @ Akron U. Hey why don't you give me more shit about being a UNLV fan even though when I lived in Vegas I was a Runnin' Rebels season ticket holder.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You pathetic loser. I'm originally from Akron & went to school @ Akron U. Hey why don't you give me more shit about being a UNLV fan even though when I lived in Vegas I was a Runnin' Rebels season ticket holder.
Spare me the life story bitch.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the bandwagon Raiders fan. I went to my 1st Celtics game @ the original Garden during Larry Bird's rookie year. Get a clue you clueless clown. And w/o question you're the biggest bitch on this site.

Lol at the notion of bandwagon Raiders fans.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JkOzKst.gif

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who is @droider going to root for when the Seahawks play the Falcons this weekend?

Why the winner, of course.

Was it that hard for you to figure out? Just check out my favorites list next time.

Falcons are now in "double down" rooting mode territory - Not only are they one of my favorite NFC teams of all time, but the hate I have for the Packers makes next Sunday's game double jeopardy for me. (Frankly, I'm glad the Falcons kicked our asses because we would've had no chance to beat both Green Bay and the AFC winner. We're just a barely above average NFL team now.)

And now that one of my favorite AFC teams (Chiefs) lost, I now shift to rooting for the Steelers to beat the hated Patriots.

See how it works now?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he claims to be a real fan of whatever front running team is doing well and wants to celebrate with their fans as if he's really one of you, but has no interest in going through any tough times. No chance he's one of you when things aren't working perfectly. Nope, he's only one of you as long as your team wins.

Way too much of a fraudulent pussy to be a real fan of this sport.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it that hard for you to figure out? Just check out my favorites list next time.

Falcons are now in "double down" rooting mode territory - Not only are they one of my favorite NFC teams of all time, but the hate I have for the Packers makes next Sunday's game double jeopardy for me. (Frankly, I'm glad the Falcons kicked our asses because we would've had no chance to beat both Green Bay and the AFC winner. We're just a barely above average NFL team now.)

And now that one of my favorite AFC teams (Chiefs) lost, I now shift to rooting for the Steelers to beat the hated Patriots.

See how it works now?

Falcons get it done, whooped that Packers ass... YEAH BABY!

:rockon:

1989-1001-Deion-Sanders-001306825.jpg