• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Desperately Need A RB

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is 6-1 when he has a RB who goes over 100 yards. Who are some FA and or rookie RBs can we grab in the off season?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tion Green hasn't looked too bad.

But I can't understand why Zenner is needed down the stretch as a multi purpose, blocking, receiving, running option. But only plays special teams before the fourth quarter.

It don't make no sense.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will at least need to replace AA. I like Theo as our receiving back. Green has some talent too. Washington can go IMO and I am on the fence with ZZ. Dont care there.

There may be quite a few FAs, but how many will really hit the market. Here is the list.
2018 NFL Free Agents Tracker

Bell is not an option and probably is not going anywhere. I like Chris Thompson and Carlos Hyde and maybe Jeremy Hill.

The kid from LSU (Guice) will be there when we draft in round 1. Have not looked past round 1 in the draft yet though. Saving that for Feb.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will at least need to replace AA. I like Theo as our receiving back. Green has some talent too. Washington can go IMO and I am on the fence with ZZ. Dont care there.

There may be quite a few FAs, but how many will really hit the market. Here is the list.

Bell is not an option and probably is not going anywhere. I like Chris Thompson and Carlos Hyde and maybe Jeremy Hill.

The kid from LSU (Guice) will be there when we draft in round 1. Have not looked past round 1 in the draft yet though. Saving that for Feb.

I could be wrong, but I think Chris Thompson has already been extended.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good stretch of RB's in the draft. They really need to focus on d-line the first couple rounds. Watch Clemson closely, they have 3 defensive linemen most likely going 1st round. I could see one ending up as our pick. As far as RB's go I really like Royce Freeman in the 3rd or 4th. I like LJ Scott as well but he has the same case of fumbleitis as AA.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh shit

:couch:

where did my couch smiley go?

slowly-hiding-gif-f9bta02.jpg.gif

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford is 6-1 when he has a RB who goes over 100 yards. Who are some FA and or rookie RBs can we grab in the off season?

Would the Steelers dare let Leveon Bell hit FA? That guy would look amazing in Honolulu Blue. Hand him the check book and let him write down the signing bonus.

Could you imagine a team where Stafford doesn’t force throws? A serious RB to share the burden of moving the football?

Bell is too expensive, so we gotta draft a guy.

Penny from SDSU is my favorite mid rounder, but my draft analysis is just getting started.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Crowell is interesting. He has talent. I doubt he will cost a ton too.

Better to load up on defensive line in the draft and just grab a couple free agent runners. Or at least wait till the 3rd round.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crowell is interesting. He has talent. I doubt he will cost a ton too.

Better to load up on defensive line in the draft and just grab a couple free agent runners. Or at least wait till the 3rd round.

I got to take a look at the videos for the draft. Too early for that though. That stuff fills the time from Feb to May