• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We are lucky to have Cooley.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting his breakdown of the QB and Receivers and defenders(especially in coverage) has got to rank as about as high as any fan base can expect from a radio show. I hope we get to keep this guy for many years.

I have a problem with his offensive line grades. First of all we know he is friends with Lichtensteiger, and to hear him give Licht "possible pro bowl status" after the Tampa game (we know he had the block down field), threw up red flags for me. That is my only caveat listening to Cooley.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have zero problems with Cooley's OL grades. I have seen him give bad grades before. Fact is people blame mistakes on the OL when they don't deserve because they don't completely understand the game. By no means do I think this is a great line but it isn't as bad as a lot of people think. I agree with dad though that management needs to strengthen both lines.

I agree we are lucky to have Cooley. I have mostly thought the football knowledge of most of our local media is mediocre at best. I am not a fan of Baltimore teams and don't listen to their sports shows as often as I used to but I always felt like they had very knowledge football people reporting and doing TV shows there.