• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WE ARE.....BOWL ELIGIBLE

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Hack leaving next year if he has a amazing year and projected to go in the Top 5 picks and I wouldn't blame if he did. Being greedy of course I would love for him to stay for his senior year because I believe we could have an bad ass team in 2016 and a legit chance at a National Championship. Our only away games that scare me would be Michigan and maybe Pitt just because of the rivalry where anything could happen.

Kent ST
At Pitt
Temple
Minnesota
Maryland
At Michigan
OSU
At Purdue
Iowa
At Indiana
At Rutgers
MSU
Big Ten Championship Game

We will absolutely beat the holy hell out of Pitt if Hack stays. Michigan is spiraling downward and Hoke likely to get canned, hard to say they scare me unless they can manage to get Harbaugh. We will be loaded and experienced by 16 and it has serious potential to be a very special season

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota always scares me... they always fvck up our dreams.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is good news indeed. There are light rays visible in the tunnel.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minnesota always scares me... they always fvck up our dreams.

With this defense, I am not worried about them. This team will constantly attack and not play bend but don't break to let teams hang around. Once we get any sort of running game, look out.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was good to read this news earlier in the week. It's about time the NCAA has made right something they screwed up from the beginning. What happened was never a PSU sports issue and should have never resulted in lost scholarships or bowl opportunities for the football program.

Good Luck moving forward.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see the ban is lifted! They were punishing the wrong people. The PSU football schedule is:
C. FL Won 26-24
Akron Won 21-3
@Rutgers
UMass
NWestern
@Mich
Ohio State
Maryland
@Indiana
Temple
@Illinois
Mich State

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was good to read this news earlier in the week. It's about time the NCAA has made right something they screwed up from the beginning. What happened was never a PSU sports issue and should have never resulted in lost scholarships or bowl opportunities for the football program.

Good Luck moving forward.

Thanks, and you are 100% spot on. It was a criminal matter that had nothing to do with the NCAA or competitive advantage. It was a sick and vile act by a disgusting human being who hopefully lives a long time now that he is rotting in prison....want him to suffer

Good luck to the Cuse