• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Way to show up ready to play

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unreal how flat this team is, and Oglesby has to have compromising pics of somebody. I can't explain any other way this kid is on the field. I'd be willing to bet about 1/2 of UW's blown up plays are due to this fat, lazy tub of monkey spunk.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. It's bad. You're wrong about Oglesby and I don't know where you're getting that. But his replacement is starting at center this week, and his other potential replacement is now in for Wagner. So...

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their Oline is just getting stuffed. It's all about who wants it more and it's the first time in a couple years I've seen them not want it.

Oglesby sucks...he's a big, fat marshmallow..and worthless too.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oglesby makes mistakes, but he and Zeitler absolutely crushed that defensive line on several of Ball's runs.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great second half...all the breaks went our way for once.

Really frustrating play calling in the first half...I don't mind the heavy dose of running, but running straight up the middle every play was ridiculous. The off-tackle runs in the second half were a thing of beauty.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya they went a little overboard on that. Trying to hard to test Groy. I like Frederick at center and Groy at LG until Konz can come back. Fenelus and Henry are making their case for the draft, that's for sure. Coming up with plays out there. Shelton Johnson is starting to look healthy again.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oglesby makes mistakes, but he and Zeitler absolutely crushed that defensive line on several of Ball's runs.

Oglesby has always been great against the run and terrible against the pass. He's proven no different this year. Russell only tried to throw on 16 or so occasions, and Oglesby was beat or committed a penalty on at least five of them. Like you said, though, he and Zeitler completely dominated when Chryst started running it to right side.