• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors vs. Blazers

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really looking forward to watching Nicolas Batum. He's emerging as one of my favorite players. I would really like if we could find a way to get him through a trade. He'd be such a dominate 2 in the league with consistent playing time.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors start off with great ball movement. I love when a team plays like a team.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Udoh with the defensive intensity off the bench. I reaaly hope he keeps improving.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad the W's decided to a) not hit their fucking free throws and b) give up 37 fucking points in the second quarter and c) choose to not defend the three pointer.

Portland, on the second game of a back to back, without their best player, on the road, against a team coming off a day off.

Classic W's loss.

"oh, but they were competative..." FUCK BOB FITZGERALD. The W's should have won this game by 10.

Embarassing.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was lost by Jackson. Plain and simple. It's not often I blame coaches for loss nor give them the credit for winning, as the players often determine the games. This was an exception.

I realize Nate Robinson had a hot hand, but when you run the offense through him in the last 2 minutes of the game, that's atrocious. Even in the last 6 seconds, having Curry inbound the ball was completely stupid. The only play they ran in the last two minutes was a wing curl, which ended up in some sort of forced shot for Nate. Nate isn't a good turn and shoot player. He's good when he's lined up, but not good on a curl. I'd much rather hand Steph or Klay on that curl where they have proven a good shooter on the move.

That was an absolutely terrible last 2 minutes of the game.