• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors are the luckiest team in history

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is lucky. His main competition the last 8 years have been the Chicago Bulls. How often were they healthy and at full strength?
By no means is this accurate, not even a tiny bit.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if it was said but the refs also said they missed a call on the Hill free throw. Green had a violation, he was in the lane before Hill shot. For the final couple minutes it was a poorly officiated game, no doubt. Nothing you can do now

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors were so lucky in the 2016 playoffs when Curry hurt his knee slipping on a wet spot on the floor of all things. He missed multiple games and his knee was clearly not right during the finals. The Warriors also lost Andrew Bogut during the finals who was a very good defender around the rim and a key to their defense. The Warriors lost that season and that is the breaks but bs on the luck

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt so lucky being a Warriors fan in the 90's. That was a lot of fun!

I started following the Warriors back in 1977 two years after they won the finals when the team started to implode. There were some really bad teams then during Franklin Mueli's last years.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started following the Warriors back in 1977 two years after they won the finals when the team started to implode. There were some really bad teams then during Franklin Mueli's last years.

The Floyd/Carroll teams were all right. Sleepy played some entertaining basketball and JBC was actually pretty good. His problem is that they don't compare him just with Parish, they compare him with Parish AND McHale. Then Run TMC was fun but they weren't going to beat the Lakers in a million years. The real dark ages was everything that happened after Webber.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Floyd/Carroll teams were all right. Sleepy played some entertaining basketball and JBC was actually pretty good. His problem is that they don't compare him just with Parish, they compare him with Parish AND McHale. Then Run TMC was fun but they weren't going to beat the Lakers in a million years. The real dark ages was everything that happened after Webber.

There were some horrible team between the late 70s until the mid eighties when Finanne and Fitzgerald bought the team. Yes, those Nelson teams would never have won a title but at least they were entertaining and played winning basketball. And yes, the Cohan years were mostly bad

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first of all, yes they’re extremely talented and I’m not disputing that, but I just can’t believe how lucky these guys get.

Their first title seemingly every opponent had their best player or second best player hurt.

WCF last year - looked like it was going to be a tough series...... and San Antonio would steal Home court until the clumsy idiot Zaza did his thing.

WCF this year- warriors in the ropes. Chris Paul goes down and the rockets literally run out of gas.

I assumed the game would be a blow out by the warriors tonight and didn’t watch, saw it was close, and tuned in for 5 mins to see the cavaliers get screwed on 2 calls in a tight game and the Cavs missing wide open shots.

This warrior team has a horse shoe up their asses!
Good teams make their own luck but the Warriors toughest opponent are themselves. All the lackadaisical play, and lack of focus and effort they give and they still win.