• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors are the luckiest team in history

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Love only played because it's the Finals. He was rushed through the concussion protocol. If this was the regular season he is likely not playing for at least a week.

Oh, let's not forget that Tristan will be serving a suspension because of the worst flagrant foul call in NBA history in OT.

They're going to rescind that flagrant, you negative Nancy. If he were to server a suspension, it'd be for shoving the ball in Draymond's face. Which is then no different from what happened to Green in 2016. So again, tell me what's so different now?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Across The Field is failing at an epic level. I'm not sure which performance is more impressive, Lebron's or his.
Because I didn't realize a regular season bench player was a playoff starter? Good lord. Let's hear more violins about their 5th best player missing the first game.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're going to rescind that flagrant, you negative Nancy. If he were to server a suspension, it'd be for shoving the ball in Draymond's face. Which is then no different from what happened to Green in 2016. So again, tell me what's so different now?
The fact that it was called just solidified the one-sidedness of the calls.

The difference? He wasn't a repeat offender like Draymond, dumbass.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that they have a Finals they want why rig anything? If anything's rigged the incentive is to rig it so the Cavs can make it to 7 games. Not to help the Ws.

I understand a Cavs fan feeling pretty angry but they called that block correctly and if it was called a charge that would have been the wrong call. Refs were not great but JR is your villain here not the refs.

It doesn’t matter if they called it correctly. Call it a block or charge on the floor. The only way they can review a play is if the player is close to the restricted zone. He wasn’t, he was feet away from it. So they didn’t follow the rules. There was a ref right there, you damn well know that play shouldn’t have been reviewed. With a player that far out of the zone that play is reviewed one out of 100,000 times. The only ones I saw overturned was bc they were hitting that restricted zone. So to be clear I don’t have a problem with the call but follow the rules. They didn’t

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It be fair that was a different Iggy. Nowhere near the player now.
Yes and no. The Houston series proved how important he is to the playoff Warriors. He coasts and rests during the year now to be the old Iggy in the playoffs

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t matter if they called it correctly. Call it a block or charge on the floor. The only way they can review a play is if the player is close to the restricted zone. He wasn’t, he was feet away from it. So they didn’t follow the rules. There was a ref right there, you damn well know that play shouldn’t have been reviewed. With a player that far out of the zone that play is reviewed one out of 100,000 times. The only ones I saw overturned was bc they were hitting that restricted zone. So to be clear I don’t have a problem with the call but follow the rules. They didn’t
They do review those, rarely

Everything Was Strange About Game 1 — Except The JR Smith Gaffe

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

But here is the thing. This play is NOT reviewable. So you are telling me Mayer who is right there needs to review this. You can’t even see Lebron’s feet in this play, it isn’t close. Mauer is actually the closest one there and he called a charge, he also can clearly see Lebron is outside the restricted zone. The other ref can clearly see Lebron outside the restricted zone. Again, not reviewable. Make a call and stick with it on the floor.
This play is not reviewable bc it’s a judgment call, there is no definite answer. Reviewable plays are for definite outcomes, like a 3 pointer being changed to a 2 pointer. They broke the rules, that is the only thing I have a problem with.

Hill missed a FT, JR spaced out but before all that they broke the rules when the Cavs were up 2 with 36 seconds to go. At worst they are up 2 with 12-15 seconds to go, Warriors ball.

It’s inexcusable mistake. I thought these refs were the best in the NBA.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
first of all, yes they’re extremely talented and I’m not disputing that, but I just can’t believe how lucky these guys get.

Their first title seemingly every opponent had their best player or second best player hurt.

WCF last year - looked like it was going to be a tough series...... and San Antonio would steal Home court until the clumsy idiot Zaza did his thing.

WCF this year- warriors in the ropes. Chris Paul goes down and the rockets literally run out of gas.

I assumed the game would be a blow out by the warriors tonight and didn’t watch, saw it was close, and tuned in for 5 mins to see the cavaliers get screwed on 2 calls in a tight game and the Cavs missing wide open shots.

This warrior team has a horse shoe up their asses!
TRANSLATION: I am whining because the Warriors won again:pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

But here is the thing. This play is NOT reviewable. So you are telling me Mayer who is right there needs to review this. You can’t even see Lebron’s feet in this play, it isn’t close. Mauer is actually the closest one there and he called a charge, he also can clearly see Lebron is outside the restricted zone. The other ref can clearly see Lebron outside the restricted zone. Again, not reviewable. Make a call and stick with it on the floor.
This play is not reviewable bc it’s a judgment call, there is no definite answer. Reviewable plays are for definite outcomes, like a 3 pointer being changed to a 2 pointer. They broke the rules, that is the only thing I have a problem with.

Hill missed a FT, JR spaced out but before all that they broke the rules when the Cavs were up 2 with 36 seconds to go. At worst they are up 2 with 12-15 seconds to go, Warriors ball.

It’s inexcusable mistake. I thought these refs were the best in the NBA.
They had the right to review it - No rules were broken - The spoke about that last night.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They had the right to review it - No rules were broken - The spoke about that last night.

They only had a "right" to review it because of their own incompetence.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that it was called just solidified the one-sidedness of the calls.

The difference? He wasn't a repeat offender like Draymond, dumbass.

Yeah, completely the refs fault you lost. You're a joke.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I didn't realize a regular season bench player was a playoff starter? Good lord. Let's hear more violins about their 5th best player missing the first game.

Yet here you are throwing yourself a pity party.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't set. That was the right call.

It was the right call, but there wasn't enough evidence to overturn the original charging call, imo.

Basically, the refs ultimately made the right call the wrong way, if that makes sense. lol