• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Walked the Course with Koepka's dad

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy is a pretty cool guy!

Deutsche Bank Championship I ran into the guy when he was watching Day and him play on the 1st hole. I walked with him for a few holes. Guy knows his stuff.

Also he has a great eye. 2nd hold Koepka hit it dead right into the woods/bunkers/high grass. No one saw where the ball went, all the marshall's had no clue. He kept them on point and they finally found it thanks to him.

I should have walked across the course too but It wasn't my hole to marshal, I feel bad I didn't

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool!

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

C'mon red, I ain't like that....not even with BigDGarciaFan!

I was ropeside with Johnny Miller at Bethpage in'02 and was inclined to say hi but then telling him what a colossal asshole he is prolly wouldn't have gone over well.

I do see why you could wonder if I made a cool story bro snark.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol!

C'mon red, I ain't like that....not even with BigDGarciaFan!

I was ropeside with Johnny Miller at Bethpage in'02 and was inclined to say hi but then telling him what a colossal asshole he is prolly wouldn't have gone over well.

I do see why you could wonder if I made a cool story bro snark.

hahaha, thanks man.

He was really cool. A mistakenly thought he said Day's dad and I was like, your son hits it a ton, especially when he's pissed.... Then realized he said Koepka.. Woops..

Miller probably would have had you kicked off the course, lol

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy is a pretty cool guy!

Deutsche Bank Championship I ran into the guy when he was watching Day and him play on the 1st hole. I walked with him for a few holes. Guy knows his stuff.

Also he has a great eye. 2nd hold Koepka hit it dead right into the woods/bunkers/high grass. No one saw where the ball went, all the marshall's had no clue. He kept them on point and they finally found it thanks to him.

I should have walked across the course too but It wasn't my hole to marshal, I feel bad I didn't

Solid young player...long as shit...started off on the Euro tour and won over there...got his card here and has been climbing every since...glad he made the RC team.

I think Love left Bubba off in favor, no?