• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waiting on Julius Randle??

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not here to shit on Julius. I just want more from him. I dont think any of us can look at him and not expect more. When i seen him at his best, he just needs to step it up. In this losing streak i tried to give him an out but i just couldnt. I dont expect triple doubles, but hes damn capable. So i just wonder if he wants it bad enough. I just dont see it and it has disappointed me. But in fairness, i did want to give him the season. So we shall see.

DEFINITELY capable and we all know it. like you said though it kinda does come down to how badly he wants it. guess we'll see going forward...

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope I'm wrong here but I just don't see him as a long career all star of anything like that. I'm not sure he plays 10 years. I was looking at the draft class and Nikola Jokic is basically putting up sand numbers and he was drafted 41st. Randle is undersized at 6-9 with a inconsistent jumper. All he has is moves around the basket and when your undersized that's a disadvantage. When's last time you saw randle ( throw it down big man ) as bill wall Walton would say over anyone?

Last he's a career 44 percent shooter that's fine if he's a guard.

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope I'm wrong here but I just don't see him as a long career all star of anything like that. I'm not sure he plays 10 years. I was looking at the draft class and Nikola Jokic is basically putting up sand numbers and he was drafted 41st. Randle is undersized at 6-9 with a inconsistent jumper. All he has is moves around the basket and when your undersized that's a disadvantage. When's last time you saw randle ( throw it down big man ) as bill wall Walton would say over anyone?

I agree with you and not only that but his speed will fall over the years and he wont be able to get past many powerforwards in due time. You can be strong but if you dont have enough finesse eventually the speed and strength will fade to the younger guys, and faster than we think. Hes not a long term option in my view either less we see vast improvement in the next two years. I give Blake Griffin a lot of credit he really has improved and it took him a little while. But hes a physical freak, and Julius is not.

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think about it like this...he's light years ahead of wherever Draymond Green was in his 2nd year. There are things that definitely need improving, but he's got time

kobesgame

Fucking C**t Lawyer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd hardly call 100-ish games a career. Plus, he was at like 43% last year and he's up to 50% this year. That's a nice bump up between years 1 and 2.