• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VT

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't look at the Sticky so I will retract the no game thread statement.

But you're still a shity mod with troll antics. Therefore I have no desire to get along with you! If you don't like my rebuttals on the Bama board, stay out of the Bama board. You don't see me trolling the VT boards do you?

I will happily leave when the regular Bama guys ask me too. This isn't trolling.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VT by 10.
ACC intelligence >>> SEC speed.

We are pretty stout in the front 6. Returning starters across the two deep. Good in the backfield too. One of the thre freshmen is Kendall Fuller, the five star kid. QB and interior line should be OK. Punter and kicker are fine.

Game could be a blowout, for sure though. We are a young and injured Hokies.

:laugh3: See how easy a typo can happen! Pot meet Kettle!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are pretty stout in the front 6. Returning starters across the two deep. Good in the backfield too. One of the thre freshmen is Kendall Fuller, the five star kid. QB and interior line should be OK. Punter and kicker are fine.

Game could be a blowout, for sure though. We are a young and injured Hokies.

I'm just ready for some damn football. This week is dragging ass.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, back to topic (OnlyCrim, let me show you how to deal with 46n2): VT vs. Bama in the opener

My analysis of VT opening game play:
James Madison > VT

Speculation:
Bama > James Madison

Conclusion: Bama > VT

See? That wasn't too hard now, was it?

Sorry, 46, you know I couldn't resist.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a pathetic excuse of a mod and your antics resemble that shit from Disney! I would ask why you are here on the Bama board posting but I looked at the VT board and realized that you and your joke of a fanbase don't even have a game thread. We are 5 days from the first game of your teams season and your joke of a fanbase doesn't even have a game thread on your own board. Damn does it suck that bad to be a hokie? Do you guys just know your program is garbage and all you can do is go to a winners forum and try to troll? Lame!

FYI, the only people here on SportsHoopla that get pissy about typos and grammer are either the social degenerates or trolls. Which are you? Or are you both?

:confused2:
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/virginia-tech/98410-week-1-virginia-tech-hokies-vs-alabama-crimson-tide-%40-atlanta-ga-8-31-2103-a.html

admittedly, it's easy to miss, it's only been stickied at the top of the page since May...

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I didn't see the sticky. I never look at the stickies and I have already retracted that statement.

I don't read full threads before I post, so I didn't see your retracted statement post of where you did not see the game day thread, since it was stickied and you never look at stickied threads, before I posted my post correcting you that there was in fact a game day thread on the VT board. That said, my post stands.

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't look at the Sticky so I will retract the no game thread comment.

:confused2:
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/virginia-tech/98410-week-1-virginia-tech-hokies-vs-alabama-crimson-tide-%40-atlanta-ga-8-31-2103-a.html

admittedly, it's easy to miss, it's only been stickied at the top of the page since May...

FYI, thanks for pointing out that I missed a thread while at the same you missed where posted the correction to thread I missed. Pot meet Kettle, what's up with you hokies?

:lame:

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI, thanks for pointing out that I missed a thread while at the same you missed where posted the correction to thread I missed. Pot meet Kettle, what's up with you hokies?

:lame:

see my post above, don't give me no guff

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope we keep the score respectable and play you guys hard. I would like to see our D Line get some pressure as well.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see my post above, don't give me no guff

You must have posted that retraction, while I was quoting my retraction. That retraction was not there when I first started the above quote. Due to you making your retraction post regarding my retraction post, I retract my above post calling you out. Anyways we all make mistakes :suds: here's to an injury free game.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Alabama guys are having second thoughts about this game? Nervous?

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope we keep the score respectable and play you guys hard. I would like to see our D Line get some pressure as well.

Your D Line has a chance early in the game to get some pressure and cause some chaos. I don't think it will last though. Once our O Line gets in rhythm they will control the game. That's why I said earlier in this thread that I expect to start slow and I wouldn't be shocked if VT had a 10-3 type lead sometime in the first half.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must have posted that retraction, while I was quoting my retraction. That retraction was not there when I first started the above quote. Due to you making your retraction post regarding my retraction post, I retract my above post calling you out. Anyways we all make mistakes :suds: here's to an injury free game.

lol, between this post, and my post that this one refers too...we ,ay have just made the two most confusing posts on sportshoopla

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just went and bought 2 chickens, a Boston butt, and 2 slabs of spare ribs... I'm ready for the game now! Gonna put the butt on around midnight Friday night and the ribs on when I get up, then the chickens around 11... An hour before kickoff, its time to grub out!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was reading up on some items geared towards game day and I came across this article. Had no idea Beamer was that close to Saban to call everyone up and get involved after the AL Tornado.

Virginia Tech coach Frank Beamer was quick to help in Tuscaloosa tornado relief, Nick Saban says | al.com

It was amazing at the help that came from all over the country during that time. You'd see players from all kinds of random teams out there working together. Makes you realize things are alot bigger than what goes on on the field. Beamer has always seemed like a class guy.