• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VT Fans

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy playing in the "Nobody Gives a Fuck" Bowl

I know I will be gladly watching my team play in the Nobody Gives a Fuck Bowl. :o

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda like this guy, he's not afraid of anyone.

TarHeelBlue

Cracker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Happy New Year Hokies thanks for the chat

TarHeelBlue

Cracker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh yeah and i speak my mind in person too I'm Tarheel born Tarheel Bred and when I die I will be Tarheel dead. I'm just standing up for my school that is full of tradition pride and excellence in college athletics!

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah and i speak my mind in person too I'm Tarheel born Tarheel Bred and when I die I will be Tarheel dead. I'm just standing up for my school that is full of tradition pride and excellence in college athletics!

Nothing wrong with that.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off, if you don't want VT fans on your board, don't beginning a thread with a flame directed toward VT. That would be like VT fans starting a thread saying, "Please don't post here UNC fans. This board is reserved for schools that don't cheat to win 8 games and finish fourth in their division each year," and then not expect UNC fans to show up.

Yes, congrats on the basketball titles. Dean Smith is a great man and a great coach. I hate to hear about his current troubles. Roy Williams comes from good stock as well and I think very highly of him.
BUT Butch Davis is a lying, cheating sack of dog crap. If you can’t see that through your Carolina Blue glasses like the rest of your delusional fanbase, then you deserve what you get from the NCAA. To cheat like hell to get 8 wins is comical. To think he is the second coming of Vince Lombardi, is just well, stupid.
Is he a great recruiter? Yeah. But he could have the Dallas Cowboys of the early 90s and still only win eight games because he is a terrible gameday coach. Calling a run with 16 seconds and no timeouts left? Even the most passionate UNC fan can’t defend that as good coaching. Good thing Yates bailed you out with a spike with 20 players on the field. That’s why you’ll never win more than 8 games with him as the coach.
And let’s see, UNC is 1-5 against VT since we took over the ACC. The same ACC you blowhards fought for 50 years to keep us out of, now we see why. You’ve beat us once in football in six tries, while we’ve beaten you three times in the same time period in your holy grail of basketball. So suck on that for a while as you count your 20 national titles in tiddlywinks and Belgium Waffle Tossing.
Have fun competing with UVa for lacrosse and soccer titles. We'll make sure to take time to not care as we dominate the league in football. Nice fan turnout in Nashville BTW. That one section of blue looked great among a stadium 99 percent full of white and orange. That shows how much your own fans care about football, which is why I will now return to the VT board, where people can actually discuss a real sport.

TarHeelBlue

Cracker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA why would anyone fight to keep VT out of the ACC!! Oh yeah have fun winning no national titles in any sport. I get the feeling you were a standout in high school at tiddlywinks but UVA wouldnt give you a scholarship so now you hold a grudge.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA why would anyone fight to keep VT out of the ACC!! Oh yeah have fun winning no national titles in any sport. I get the feeling you were a standout in high school at tiddlywinks but UVA wouldnt give you a scholarship so now you hold a grudge.

Just as I suspected, a typical Wal-Mart Hole fan with no knowledge of the truth or reality. Here’s some light reading for you bud. UNC also voted against VT in the ACC in the 70s, 60s, and when FSU was voted in.
And VT has won four ACC titles in seven years. UNC has 5 in 57 years. LOL. If we are the tallest midget, we are Shaq and you are Mugsy Bogues as far as midgets go.
Now go get your shine box!

"Despite the intensity of the rivalry, Virginia Tech owes its membership in the ACC to the University of Virginia.[8]
The Atlantic Coast Conference initially planned to add Boston College, Miami, and Syracuse to the conference lineup. Talks with Syracuse stalled as Jim Boeheim vocalized his opposition to the move, and Duke, UNC, and Virginia consistently voted against adding the Orange. When it became obvious that Syracuse lacked the necessary seven votes, U.Va. President John T. Casteen III took the opportunity to suggest the ACC consider Virginia Tech on June 18, 2003[9]. Duke and UNC voted against the Hokies, but with Casteen's support Virginia Tech was invited to the conference with 7 out of 9 votes. Miami and Virginia Tech joined the ACC in 2004, with Boston College joining in 2005."

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

i dont really care to join this argument but if you dont realize that unc didnt want VT in the ACC, you are either wearing carolina blue blinders or your 12 years old.

And talk all you want about no national championships.Fact is that the only NC that matters is the next one, and right now VT is in better shape to win a NC than carolina.<-----------------both sports football or basketball.

TarHeelBlue

Cracker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So you are saying that UNC voted against Tech because YOU think that VT is some kind of juggernaut in football but yet two schools like FSU and Miami who have 7 FOOTBALL national championships between them had no opposition getting in to the conference. You sure think highly of a program that is good not great. I have never said that i feel like Carolina has a better Football program than tech i came to this forum hoping to find fellow Tarheel or Football fans not idiots making remarks about my alma mater. Oh yeah and to the guy that thinks that VT is in better shape to win a national title in basketball than UNC drink another one.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
VT=better shape both sports and im 100% sober. VT has a very good recruiting class coming in basketball, we have been competitive with sub-par talent so i dont think its a stretch to say we will be better with = talent.
And before you mention uncheat bball recruiting im sure its great also, the difference is that you guys bball recruiting always is great it just doesnt =success on the court.

Ballboy534

Resident Rehabilitator
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now THIS is a thread I will come to cherish... another moronic UNCheat fan who has been brainwashed into thinking that Carowhina is a sacred god among mere mortals. I doubt you're even old enough (or intelligent enough) to remember what current ACC Commissioner and former UNCheat Athletic Director has done in his tenure, but let's just put it all out there; anything that benefits the NC schools has been granted time and time again, while the remaining conference teams are left struggling to gain traction. Swofford neither cares nor has any ambition to advance or promote the ACC as a football conference other than adding VT and Miami (who quite frankly haven't exactly done much to improve the conference reputation). In fact, with him "turning a blind eye" to the University of Narcissistic Commoners' recent transgressions, he so cleverly was trying to get the Tarholes to be the king of the conference in the major sports. Lucky for the rest of us, Wolfpack fans played a major role in outing the entire scandal, and now I can sit back and watch "the most prestigious, upstanding public university" go down in what can only be a bright orange and red ball of flames.

Go Fuck Yourself North Carolina.