• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

VT Fans

TarHeelBlue

Cracker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dear VT fans please remain on the VT forum this is a forum for a school with 20 plus national titles not 1 national title appearence and a Bass Fishing championship.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Sir!

even if you're not so welcoming to other fans :D:eek:

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you a runner for Wichard as well? You can spell, so clearly you are not a player, at least not a defensive player.

I don't know 46, he did misspell appearance, so maybe he does need a tutor. :D
BTW, the national championship count will soon be 21 once the NCAA awards you the 2010 national title for cheating.
Speaking of titles, we're perfectly content with four ACC championships in seven years. When was UNC's last ACC title in football? I'm only 35, so I can't remember.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal, there is finally a Tarheel we can destroy that isn't on the Disney board. This will be fun!

Welcome aboard dumbass!

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear VT fans please remain on the VT forum this is a forum for a school with 20 plus national titles not 1 national title appearence and a Bass Fishing championship.

if we dont come to the UNC forum, who are you going to talk to? since your the only Heel fan here

TarHeelBlue

Cracker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
acc titles

congrats on your 4 titles in seven years too bad winning the acc in football is like being the tallest midget.

TarHeelBlue

Cracker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hey vtpoop when was VT's last National Championship in a varsity sport??? oh that's right never Merry Xmas

TarHeelBlue

Cracker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Last time i checked there are no sanctions against UNC or bowl bans. Enjoy getting your ass handed to you by Stanford.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time i checked there are no sanctions against UNC or bowl bans. Enjoy getting your ass handed to you by Stanford.

Enjoy playing in the "Nobody Gives a Fuck" Bowl again.....

Leave the football discussions to fans of teams who know what a BCS Bowl game feels like.

Enjoy the next decade of trying to get back to your normal level of mediocrity. It must suck to cheat your balls off on every conceivable level and only have two Tire Bowl losses to show for it.

Stanford will NOT blow us out. We are not....well.....you guys.

TarHeelBlue

Cracker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well congrats on another season of what ifs what if we beat non bcs team Boise St what if we beat Div1-AA JMU we would have been playing for the national championship. If Techs biggest accomplishment is playing in a BCS game that is sad.

PS go to your own fucking teams forum to talk about WHAT IF

TarHeelBlue

Cracker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
enjoy filling your trophy case with your goals

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
enjoy filling your trophy case with your goals

The only championship that really matters is the next one, and I, for one, could care less about how many soccer and archery titles you have. Congrats on the basketball titles though.

We are new on the scene, for sure, but football is our gig, and we dominate your sorry asses in that even when you are cheating 5 different ways...sad really. At least when Miami and USC cheated, they did better than 8 wins.

TarHeelBlue

Cracker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The school did not cheat it was the ignorant thugs and ignorant assistant coach and it was embarassing to say the least. But to come on to a forum for unc fans and to act like VT is some fucking powerhouse in any fucking sport is stupid. You are better than unc in football big deal but you still arent a powerhouse at anything maybe tech should sink some money in the archery program hopefully they won't choke.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The school did not cheat it was the ignorant thugs and ignorant assistant coach and it was embarassing to say the least. But to come on to a forum for unc fans and to act like VT is some fucking powerhouse in any fucking sport is stupid. You are better than unc in football big deal but you still arent a powerhouse at anything maybe tech should sink some money in the archery program hopefully they won't choke.

You lost me here.....

Without us, your forum would have no traffic, and as for the ignorant thug players (all twelve of them) and a thug coach (associate head coach mind you) being completely independent of any other members of the program...I mean...come on...you are not that biased and idiotic are you.

4 titles in 7 years makes you a powerhouse, BTW....

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
congrats on your 4 titles in seven years too bad winning the acc in football is like being the tallest midget.

Well i guess if VT is the tallest midget that makes unc a piss ant. BTW i love how unc fans talk about how bad the acc is, but never seem to (even be in the race to) win it.

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
wowzers, ill have to wait till im kind of sober to read this. but keep believing the fairy tales if u think that you guys are going to walk away without any major sanctions. butch would be proud that you r feeding his nativity.