• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vontaze is the best bengal linebacker of all times

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, it's pretty obvious if you're imitating something that happened on the worst team in football (the Bengals), when you are one of the best teams in football (Steelers) in a game that does not involve the Bengals.... again, this has been going on for awhile now.
whatever helps u sleep at night

jgreene95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why is this Pitts fan even on this page? Go back to that cess pool you call a city.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol if "they're in your heads" schtick is all you have left to try and get a dig in, then have at it. I'll take 7-2 all day if it means that "the 3-6 bengals are in Pittsburgh's head":dhd:

Yeah you do that pal. It least you’ll have the Bengals to take your mind off another playoff demolition in Foxboro in January. 6 rings and what not.

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol could it be perhaps making fun of them? just a thought.........but you dont want to accept that. YOu think if we engage you in conversation, or if the players mock the bengals, then "the bengals are in their heads"

Obviously they were making funny of the Bengals. The Bengals do plenty to warrant being made fun of. Just like the Browns, it’s low hanging fruit, and totally played out.

For some reason though, this Steelers team seems to wanna do bring up the Bengals every chance they get. They don’t do that with the Ravens, Patriots, Broncos, or even the pathetic Browns. Which means the irrelevant Bengals are on their minds more often than not. If they weren’t, we would never hear a peep out of anyone. It’s not exactly a secret that the mental midgets in Pittsburgh are a bunch of divas. Why do you think Big Ben is about ready to call it quits? He’s tired of the enabler coach. And babysitting his candy ass wide receivers who throw Gatorade coolers when they don’t get the ball, up 3 TDs. Or demand to be traded from a 6-2 team that has put up with multiple suspensions when they needed him. Let’s not forget the dope smoking RB, who is one more failed drug test away from missing a whole season.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously they were making funny of the Bengals. The Bengals do plenty to warrant being made fun of. Just like the Browns, it’s low hanging fruit, and totally played out.

For some reason though, this Steelers team seems to wanna do bring up the Bengals every chance they get. They don’t do that with the Ravens, Patriots, Broncos, or even the pathetic Browns. Which means the irrelevant Bengals are on their minds more often than not. If they weren’t, we would never hear a peep out of anyone. It’s not exactly a secret that the mental midgets in Pittsburgh are a bunch of divas. Why do you think Big Ben is about ready to call it quits? He’s tired of the enabler coach. And babysitting his candy ass wide receivers who throw Gatorade coolers when they don’t get the ball, up 3 TDs. Or demand to be traded from a 6-2 team that has put up with multiple suspensions when they needed him. Let’s not forget the dope smoking RB, who is one more failed drug test away from missing a whole season.
This is one of the most uneducated posts I’ve ever read

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is one of the most uneducated posts I’ve ever read

Which part? Is Big Ben not threatening to retire? Is Le'Veon Bell not one pot smoking violation away from suspension for an entire season? Did Antonio Brown not throw a temper tantrum and throw a cooler on the sideline? Did Ben not call it out the next week? Did Chong Bryant not demand a trade?

Which part was uneducated? I'm dying to know.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol if "they're in your heads" schtick is all you have left to try and get a dig in, then have at it. I'll take 7-2 all day if it means that "the 3-6 bengals are in Pittsburgh's head":dhd:

Well, thank god Pride's boyfriend showed up..... He called you in around 6 yesterday - Where you been?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which part? Is Big Ben not threatening to retire? Is Le'Veon Bell not one pot smoking violation away from suspension for an entire season? Did Antonio Brown not throw a temper tantrum and throw a cooler on the sideline? Did Ben not call it out the next week? Did Chong Bryant not demand a trade?

Which part was uneducated? I'm dying to know.
Perhaps those as reasons ben threatened retirement. Please share where you got this info? Especially since most of the incidents happened After he stated his possible retirement. I’m dying to know.....

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps those as reasons ben threatened retirement. Please share where you got this info? Especially since most of the incidents happened After he stated his possible retirement. I’m dying to know.....

I pay attention. Ben has spoken out several times last couple years. Other media members have pointed this out too.

Obviously I’m not privy to the locker room discussions (maybe Brown will stream one on Snapchat again), nor do i know what happens behind closed doors. But a future HOF QB suddenly contemplating retirement from a Super Bowl contender raises plenty of suspicions.

I don’t give a shit either way. It’ll be funny when Ben does call it quits. The Landry Jones era in Pittsburgh aughta clear the bandwagon out for a few years.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben is a diva. He's probably just looking for attention.

But, I read an interesting article about him recently and he sounds like a guy that doesn't exactly get along with the younger generation. So, I wouldn't at all be surprised by him being fed up with the divas on his team. It's not like Antonio Brown just started being a douche this year. This shit has been going on for a long time.

BTW -- I liked watching the Steelers execute an orchestrated touchdown celebrate while they were down 8 against a crappy Colts team.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ben is a diva. He's probably just looking for attention.

But, I read an interesting article about him recently and he sounds like a guy that doesn't exactly get along with the younger generation. So, I wouldn't at all be surprised by him being fed up with the divas on his team. It's not like Antonio Brown just started being a douche this year. This shit has been going on for a long time.

BTW -- I liked watching the Steelers execute an orchestrated touchdown celebrate while they were down 8 against a crappy Colts team.

At least we won our game.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just noting that I enjoyed the celebration. I'm sure all the Steeler fans did as well.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just noting that I enjoyed the celebration. I'm sure all the Steeler fans did as well.

While also pointing out that we were losing to a crappy team. While that's true, Bengals fans whose team is 4 games back and the only reason why they are in 3rd in the division is because the Browns suck too much to be anything but 4th shouldn't shit talk because there is always more ammunition to go against you lol

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stating that the Colts are crappy is obviously true. They lost to the Bengals. That automatically makes you crappy.

That means the Bills, Browns and Colts are crappy.

So, what sorta ammo are you talking about?

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stating that the Colts are crappy is obviously true. They lost to the Bengals. That automatically makes you crappy.

That means the Bills, Browns and Colts are crappy.

So, what sorta ammo are you talking about?

The history of the Bengals.

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The history of the Bengals.

Ooh..... Are you going to educate me on a half-century of crappy play? I can't wait!

Go back to your bullshit, bandwagon franchises you jackass. There ain't nothing you can bring hear that we haven't heard before.