• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Von Miller arrested on FTA for traffic ticket

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb. So dumb. I will never understand how football players or any celebrity/athlete or anyone with money make these kind of mistakes.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb. So dumb. I will never understand how football players or any celebrity/athlete or anyone with money make these kind of mistakes.

Not that I'm interested in making myself look bad but, I used to have an enormously busy life, and found myself in this situation several times. Its really not as big of a deal as people are making it out to be. Little more than a formality frankly. They dont even come looking for you on a bench warrant. If they come across you out on the street, well, you're going to the pokey. but then, a couple of gracious nods to the judge, pay the fine, its over.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is that these guys have a shit ton of cash. Just pay it and move on. It looks terrible for a guy making as much as they do to have these issues. They can pay a friend or lawyer to handle it. And in general, I think for me the DUIs are what prompt my previous post.

It looks especially bad if you are already suspended for other activities.

kagey7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Von to grow up. Adults have to take responsibility for their lives. Oh but - kudos to the great police work in finding their man 8 months after the warrant was issued. Since, evidently, they couldn't find him until now!!!!!! Sarcasm intended.

tembrach

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Err, hard for me to get worked up about this. He did not pay some tickets - big deal. It only proves that he is absent-minded; being absent-minded is entirely distinct from being a moral reprobate

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for Von to grow up. Adults have to take responsibility for their lives. Oh but - kudos to the great police work in finding their man 8 months after the warrant was issued. Since, evidently, they couldn't find him until now!!!!!! Sarcasm intended.

Probably just a bench warrant, so I don't think they would've gone looking for him, but rather just arrest him if they came across him.

Still though.....how the hell do you not have a license dude, but you're still driving? I know you're Von Miller and all, but the cops don't care about that crap. Get your lazy ass to the DMV and get your stuff together. Really boneheaded thing to do.....

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to think this was the first time he's been to jail, so hopefully the experience will cause him to wise up and realize he's not above the law.