• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Visiting Your House

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
about a week away.....driaz

if you missed it earlier in this thread ...i got LF seats row 5 i believe

need to set-up a time to meet say top of the 3rd at the CF food/bev stands

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:yahoo:

I'm getting excited!! Definitely ready for a vacation......work has been running me ragged and need a re-charge!

I'll pm you my cell number so we can meet up for a beer at the game!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:yahoo:

I'm getting excited!! Definitely ready for a vacation......work has been running me ragged and need a re-charge!

I'll pm you my cell number so we can meet up for a beer at the game!

Might be there for my brother's bachelor party.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So uhhhhh...... Welcome to Texas? haha

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indeed.

I always say Texas weather is female. Incapable of making up its mind.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the game got rained out.......met up with our buddy driaz

bought him a beer at the game while we were waiting......took him to the gingerman on camp bowie and had a few more..............:thumb: hopefully he gets to see a game tomorrow

said he likes the ballpark........should like it more with a game going on :D

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the game got rained out.......met up with our buddy driaz

bought him a beer at the game while we were waiting......took him to the gingerman on camp bowie and had a few more..............:thumb: hopefully he gets to see a game tomorrow

said he likes the ballpark........should like it more with a game going on :D

Yes!!! Great to me up with you bone, and your wife and friends for drinks afterwards!!!

Ballpark is great!!!! ........but are there any ballparks that don't suck other then Dodger stadium????

Let's play some baseball tomorrow!!!

.......seriously funny aside......don't think I was really drunk, but being in a new area and pulled into a quick turn off to "re-calculate" the phone GPS on the way home from the bar, and noticed I was in a police lot full of police cars......:lol:

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt think you were too drunk either........did you make it back to the hotel safely

i am guessing you did by the time of your post......actually you could have just gotten out at 3:30 :lol:

hope you did make it though and didnt get into trouble

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt think you were too drunk either........did you make it back to the hotel safely

i am guessing you did by the time of your post......actually you could have just gotten out at 3:30 :lol:

hope you did make it though and didnt get into trouble

LOL.....Yes I did make it back safely......if I would of been momentarily delayed by the police it wouldn't of been a haha funny aside......

Game got rained out last night, but hanging out with you, your wife, and friends was pretty awesome as well.....:suds:

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to Billy Bob's last night......great honky tonk atmosphere and history, but I got trolled twice....I actually moved to get away from this one guy.....he was with his lady friend and they were really messing with me.......They were both drunk, he was in need of serious dental work and she was just shy of 400 neither of which had an ounce of rhythm......First he clowned on me about my shirt being obviously not from Texas......it is just a typical western shirt with pearl snaps.....I don't think I really stood out from anyone else......then he asked me if I liked dudes since I wasn't out dancing.....although I'd been out a couple times before he asked me that....

The ladies I danced with were all very nice, although not sure why this one lady trolled me......I danced with her 3 or 4 times and she said she couldn't dance well, and she clearly couldn't as she was stepping all over my boots and couldn't hold a beat......then later I see her out there dancing like she'd been dancing her whole life.....:noidea: what that was all about.....

The first guy and his lady were just obnoxious drunks messing with me, but the lady I was dancing with trolling me was pretty weird.....cannot figure the angle or reason for that one........

I'm gonna go check out the flying saucer to get a bite to eat and a couple beers, then would like to go to Pearl's Dance Hall & Saloon tonight.....I'm hoping a little bit older crowd at Pearl's and more country then electrified over-loud country-pop that I got last night at Billy Bob's.....

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like a good time (besides the drunks)..........hope you enjoy flying saucer and the bar tonight

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wanted to thank all of y'all that gave help and recommendations to assist me with my trip!!!

Everyone other then the couple I mentioned a couple posts up was just awesome. Great people, and nothing but friendly and helpful!

Not sure why ya had to rain on my parade one of the games.....how rude of you!! LOL Even though we didn't win the game I got to see in your park, winning both games of the double-header on Monday and having some un-scheduled make-up game to make the series 2-1 Dbacks against the best team in the AL makes me a happy little Dback fan......:D

I got home late last night about 1:30 am and just couldn't make it to work tonight so called in for an extra night off......I need more time then that to recover from an awesome week long bender......:suds: