• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2015 Recruiting Target List

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares. He is a sophomore. Lots of time to mature

Noone knows the situation, but it sounds like the kid was being cocky and lazy???

^^^^Classic!!!

But I am sure you can bet your ass CFB cares. Maybe it was just a simple misunderstanding..maybe the guy is a special talent whose head is already too big for his britches. I am sure the VT staff with be touching base with the OL coaches and keeping an eye on this guy...

Last edited by a moderator:

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If our defensive line is as dominant this upcoming season as most think they will be, I'd have to think that it will make a difference with some of these 4/5 prospects in the next class. I wish everyone in this state was as eaten up with VT football as people are around my parts. We'd be raking in all of 'em and setting ourselves up to compete with VA talent. How Georgia isn't winning MNC's, with their talent in-state, is baffling to me.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaches don't disrespect you for no reason. You bring it upon yourself. He's a kid but already has that thug mentality that if i get disrespected then its someone's fault and they have to get theirs. If he can break that and own up to his mistakes then i'll be more interested again.

iv_hokie12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy playing elsewhere. Twitter should have an age limit. Kids are too emotional. If he had done this in his room or in the locker room, nobody would have cared.

Jeez. Hope he either matures up or we never see him in O&M. Good on Nnadi too. I suddenly want him a lot more than I did yesterday.

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Maybe the coach is an asshole and was baiting him? Sounds like he did not react properly whatever was said by the coach but no one here knows the whole story. I wouldn't label a guy forever based on one incident like this though

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not a good sign, but i'm sure the coaches will do their best to get to the bottom of the situation and then decide how to proceed.

hokie43

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Per his twitter handle, seems like he is back on the team, and motivated.

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per his twitter handle, seems like he is back on the team, and motivated.

This morning I noticed that all of the tweets regarding the incident had been deleted. They were up at one a.m., so something took place between then and early this morning.

And now, he is tweeting about tomorrows game. Go figure.

vtfan15

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Sounds like the situation has blown over...

@vaprepsrod: Sophomore jason lewis from ocean lakes just turned in an incredible play in scrimmage against booker t #vapreps

Whatsupppppppp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tarzan ‏@J_Lew10
Just got 3rd offer . UVA. God is great mane !Just got 3rd offer . UVA. God is great mane !
J_Lew10 12 mins agofrom Twitter for Android

2015 Jaason Lewis

had 80 yds in receptions tonight, 1TD, and a circus one handed catch

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
UNC offered Lewis the other night. He visited there a few months ago and was upset that they did not offer him on the trip. He is still very high on VT, he recently visited UVA, but is still high on VT.