• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikings @ Eagles

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woeful and pathetic is how I would describe the effort the Vikes put forth today.

No matter what the year, what the decade, when there are high expectations of this team, they never seem to live up to those expectations.

I don't think anyone expected the team to go 16-0 so this will hopefully be a good wakeup call. Was just a strange game that with early plays by our D should've had us leading early and it would've gotten the crowd right out of it and gotten the O a chance to relax. Both Sendejo and Barr could've easily scored on both of those plays. Everything we had been doing to win we didn't do today and hence the result.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was gross. I think the O-line was still on a bye week.

I can only imagine the ass chewing Zim had to dish out after that weak ass game.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game was gross. I think the O-line was still on a bye week.

I can only imagine the ass chewing Zim had to dish out after that weak ass game.

We all know the O line is an issue, I wish they would've used a higher Draft pick on it this past off season, but they went with stop gaps

Loadholt retired before camp
Smith signed, hurt, on IR
Kalil, on IR

Fusco has regressed and should be released this offseason. Need an overhaul this offseason

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woeful and pathetic is how I would describe the effort the Vikes put forth today.

No matter what the year, what the decade, when there are high expectations of this team, they never seem to live up to those expectations.

well, if you were told they'd be 5-1 at this point to start season, you'd probably have been excited