• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that stunk..and Sam Brown..what can I say.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings OL sucked to begin with, but not sure i agree with releasing Boone to save a few bucks.

So a new OL, and 11 rookies...that's a lot of learning needing to happen...sounds more like rebuilding then thinking of competing for a title.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw that.

What the hell are they doing?

Admitting their mistake. Same thing they'll be doing next year when they cut Remmer and the year after when they'll cut Reiff.

Spielman has pissed away more money on the OL with terrible results for quite a long time now. I have zero faith that he'll be able to turn tha positional group around based on his past results there.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admitting their mistake. Same thing they'll be doing next year when they cut Remmer and the year after when they'll cut Reiff.

Spielman has pissed away more money on the OL with terrible results for quite a long time now. I have zero faith that he'll be able to turn tha positional group around based on his past results there.

If they don't win the division or at least make the playoffs with a wildcard spot and win 1 playoff game, I think it's time to move on from Spielman just as much as Zimmer. Spielman has had a terrible track record with stabilizing the O-line to be even average. Plus, we have yet to see him stabilize the QB position either, with Teddy yet to be proven and Bradford having yet to prove he's any better than what he was able to do with the Eagles or Rams. I'm having a tough time seeing them ever get anywhere with the type of offenses Spielman has been putting out there.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 game in and Anthony Barr already has a hammy issue, starting to get the feeling this guy is seriously injury prone. You cannot excel at this level with nagging leg injuries. :doh:

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they don't win the division or at least make the playoffs with a wildcard spot and win 1 playoff game, I think it's time to move on from Spielman just as much as Zimmer. Spielman has had a terrible track record with stabilizing the O-line to be even average. Plus, we have yet to see him stabilize the QB position either, with Teddy yet to be proven and Bradford having yet to prove he's any better than what he was able to do with the Eagles or Rams. I'm having a tough time seeing them ever get anywhere with the type of offenses Spielman has been putting out there.

There is a lack of OL talent these days, we're not the only team with issues there

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is concern about Bradford's knee. Had an MRI. Vikes are of course, tightlipped about it. :gaah:

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rhodes, Barr and Bradford listed as questionable...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has some question marks at the two most important spots

But we are really, really good otherwise.

If the ?'s can be more like the two home games, it could be a lot of fun.

GhostOfPoverty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has some question marks at the two most important spots

But we are really, really good otherwise.

If the ?'s can be more like the two home games, it could be a lot of fun.

They have surprised me to a small extent, thus far. Especially with Bradford out the past two games. If he can return in a somewhat timely manner, I think there's still a degree of hope for the season to not be a complete disaster.