• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Victor Oladipo > Daddy's Boy Lonzo Ball

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are former #2 overall picks. That's enough of a reason for me to compare the two.

Just about everyone an their mother on this board were all over Lonzo's balls (pun intended) during the summer basically saying that the Lakers' long-term future is better than that of the Pacers in large part because of the presence of Ball.

With this post I'm going to go on word by saying Oladipo will have the better overall career.

Nobody really gives a shit what you think todd

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody really gives a shit what you think todd

Well clearly you do given that you've quote me twice in the last hour and tagged me multiple times while I've been gone the last month.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well clearly you do given that you've quote me twice in the last hour and tagged me multiple times while I've been gone the last month.

You failed to answer any of my questions. What gives smitty? We all know you have plenty of time on your hands.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You failed to answer any of my questions. What gives smitty? We all know you have plenty of time on your hands.

Oh I'm sorry, I have three other major priorities that take up most my time in life. In addition to work and class, I also make a point to attend local HS bball games and scout talent for my own pleasures (Yes, my Hoosier basketball loyalties extend far beyond the Pacers) as well as people I wanted to meet...So, forgive me if I prefer not to waste too many precious seconds of my life gossiping with the third-class people of this board.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'm sorry, I have three other major priorities that take up most my time in life. In addition to work and class, I also make a point to attend local HS bball games and scout talent for my own pleasures (Yes, my Hoosier basketball loyalties extend far beyond the Pacers) as well as people I wanted to meet...So, forgive me if I prefer not to waste too many precious seconds of my life gossiping with the third-class people of this board.

See post #41

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to my history at CBS.

Because you only showed up once Kobe started winning titles without Shaq and once LeBron signed in Miami. I've had you as a star-driven diva for a long long time...

You're as full of shit as ever. First of all, I have never been a Kobe fan, so the Lakers having Kobe wouldn't get me to join any website.

Also, the only reason I even was on cbs in the first place was because I joined during a company sponsored football pick 'ems contest (during football season) with a company that I worked for at the time that was a cbs sponsor.

In short, I don't give a shit what you "have me as." Just like everyone else on here, I have you as a complete moron who doesn't know shit about basketball.

Last edited: