• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Verlander will never be any good again!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i know theres idiot fans from every team. Im not a fan of tigers fans trolling and being tools on other teams web sites either. I have no respect for that. Imo its only appropriate when the two teams are playing each other and the fans are discussing the game, or if the fan wants to contribute something positive, otherwise its just trolling.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tigers fans can be very strange, I've noticed.

There was an idiot trolling the M's board a few months back talking about how the M's got the better enf of the deal with the Fister trade. LOL.

Most of you guys on here are pretty reasonable, though. Verlander will be fine.

No one said the Ms got the better end of that deal. You're a stupid motherfucker, you know that? You read what you want to read. At no point did I, or whoever you accused me of being, say the Mariners got the better end of the deal. But you, being a typical dipshit, wanted to talk about how the Fister/Furbush deal was one of the worst trades ever. Never bothering to realize that Charlie F. is young, effective and left handed. (Lots of miles left on the tread) While Ruffin is also still very young. (And disappointing im sure)For whatever reason you dwell on Casper Wells (on his 9th club of the season now, approximately)and Martinez, who got traded back. Like I said the first 15 times, Fister has grown to be a very solid middle of the rotation guy, (nobody would ever confuse him as anything higher than a #3)but you got some value in return. Not enough value for your Ms to be viewed the winner of the deal. But nowhere near the horrible deal worth canning Jack Z over, like you were stuck on. (He recently got an extension, against your better judgement, no?)Not that your stupidass will read this anyway. Anyways, enjoy Raul Ibanez and Wilhelmson hahahaha. (I believe you were dead set on keeping them both long term?:laugh3:)

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander is still one of the best pitchers in the game... As long as it's not the World Series... That said I wish like freakin' crazy the Twins had a pitcher even close to as good as JV has been...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said the Ms got the better end of that deal. You're a stupid motherfucker, you know that? You read what you want to read. At no point did I, or whoever you accused me of being, say the Mariners got the better end of the deal. But you, being a typical dipshit, wanted to talk about how the Fister/Furbush deal was one of the worst trades ever. Never bothering to realize that Charlie F. is young, effective and left handed. (Lots of miles left on the tread) While Ruffin is also still very young. (And disappointing im sure)For whatever reason you dwell on Casper Wells (on his 9th club of the season now, approximately)and Martinez, who got traded back. Like I said the first 15 times, Fister has grown to be a very solid middle of the rotation guy, (nobody would ever confuse him as anything higher than a #3)but you got some value in return. Not enough value for your Ms to be viewed the winner of the deal. But nowhere near the horrible deal worth canning Jack Z over, like you were stuck on. (He recently got an extension, against your better judgement, no?)Not that your stupidass will read this anyway. Anyways, enjoy Raul Ibanez and Wilhelmson hahahaha. (I believe you were dead set on keeping them both long term?:laugh3:)

Wow that's a lot.....Getting Fister for Furbush (name still rocks) the M's are still crying about it.

Big win for the Tigers in that trade.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

that's right, it was broncosmitty who was trolling the m's board, trashing fister and glorifying furbush.

i forgot the idiot's name because i put him on ignore.

anyhoo, the tigers have always been a team that I've liked. i wish nothing but the best for you guys down the stretch.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are seriously a dipshit. I feel sorry for the delinquents you try to "teach".

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big win for the Tigers in that trade.:lol:

indeed

seems that most tigers fans get it

i've always liked verlander and cabrera, and when fister went there, i really started following the tigers a lot more. great organization.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder where dabum vanished too?????

Ever since the friday the royals swept the DH with the tigs, he hasnt been seen too much. Just to tell us tiger fans that JV sucks.....best record in the AL.......KC trying to finish 500 or better.....they just might throw a parade with an 81-81 record and warn us tiger fans with.....WAIT TIL NEXT YEAR!!!!

Bwahahahaha

Bet its pretty dead on the KC boards eh? No danny duffy will never be good threads to post on?

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC is 3-7 over their last 10 games. You knew their pitching staff wasn't going to keep up that hot streak they had after the All-Star break. Career 4.50 ERA pitchers like Bruce Chen are gonna fall back to earth at some point.

Also haven't seen Iffy on here at all since his prediction that the Tigers would "fall back to the pack" was blown out of the water. Best record in the AL is hardly falling back to the pack.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC is 3-7 over their last 10 games. You knew their pitching staff wasn't going to keep up that hot streak they had after the All-Star break. Career 4.50 ERA pitchers like Bruce Chen are gonna fall back to earth at some point.

Also haven't seen Iffy on here at all since his prediction that the Tigers would "fall back to the pack" was blown out of the water. Best record in the AL is hardly falling back to the pack.

Howie, iffy got banned.

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, did not know that.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno cezero i dont see many people that smitty truly has problems with so maybe its you?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Verlander's location has been awful this season.. Atleast his velocity isn't as down as most people have suggested.. I really hope he solves this in the future years and I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.. No choice now with his contract..

K

kengel6

JV financially is set for life.

As A. E. Newman would say:

"What, me worry?":agree:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was down earlier this season, velocity that is.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Troll alert

lol, "stalker alert"....follow me much...why yes he does....ok CLEAVES, explain this one in your all mighty brilliance....lol...too freakin funny...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, "stalker alert"....follow me much...why yes he does....ok CLEAVES, explain this one in your all mighty brilliance....lol...too freakin funny...

This guy got exposed on the al central thread for who he is... Check out the al central thread page 320... Dude is a creep and should be removed from this site for trolling and stalking tigers fans.

When you click on the tab that says detroit tigers... But you list the royals as your favorite team... It kind of exposes your trolling bums...

Last edited by a moderator: