• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Venables gets paid

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidently you are right son...Rivals tends to be more mature than the 6th grade bullshit you like to engage in.

Just dig a little into the history of your never was program and you'll understand that Dabo simply returned the relationship between the two schools to the norm. There's a reason why when the ACC was formed in 1953 VPI was left behind with The Citadel and Furman.

cool story bro

you see? i'm over it

are you going to get over it or are you going to bring this pussy shit up again 6 months later like a pre-pubescent bitch with some ghey little ax to grind? do you want to hug and sing emo songs? i'm here for you

Kaplony

Be afraid.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool story bro

you see? i'm over it

are you going to get over it or are you going to bring this pussy shit up again 6 months later like a pre-pubescent bitch with some ghey little ax to grind? do you want to hug and sing emo songs? i'm here for you

LOL

The only person bringing up old history between us is you. Fuck, I didn't even remember that you existed until you chimed in with your BS in this thread, and I certainly don't remember the last time I bitch slapped your ass.

If you are going to take it as a personal insult when you are called on BS then maybe internet message boards aren't for you. Stick to 6th grade recess until you get a couple hairs on your sack.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL

The only person bringing up old history between us is you. Fuck, I didn't even remember that you existed until you chimed in with your BS in this thread, and I certainly don't remember the last time I bitch slapped your ass.

If you are going to take it as a personal insult when you are called on BS then maybe internet message boards aren't for you. Stick to 6th grade recess until you get a couple hairs on your sack.

lol that's why you lashed out like a whiny little girl thinking you would hurt my feeling like i hurt yours months ago by making fun of "my" football team. i don't tie my self worth into the sports teams i root for. I have lived in Alabama for 30 years and if i wanted to be that much of a bitch i would be an Alabama fan and I would be shitting on you about bitch slapping you last year and winning 8+ times more national championships than Clemson. You haven't played a down for Clemson and don't have shit to show for your fandom other than a T-shirt and some self-perceived bragging rights on the internet.

kill yo self

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evidently you are right son...Rivals tends to be more mature than the 6th grade bullshit you like to engage in.

Just dig a little into the history of your never was program and you'll understand that Dabo simply returned the relationship between the two schools to the norm. There's a reason why when the ACC was formed in 1953 VPI was left behind with The Citadel and Furman.

:10: :clap:

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol that's why you lashed out like a whiny little girl thinking you would hurt my feeling like i hurt yours months ago by making fun of "my" football team. i don't tie my self worth into the sports teams i root for. I have lived in Alabama for 30 years and if i wanted to be that much of a bitch i would be an Alabama fan and I would be shitting on you about bitch slapping you last year and winning 8+ times more national championships than Clemson. You haven't played a down for Clemson and don't have shit to show for your fandom other than a T-shirt and some self-perceived bragging rights on the internet.

kill yo self

:dhd: