• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

V Spurs with Spoiler

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went camping so had this game on the DVR. After watching the lame, no show first quarter the writing is already on the wall. Hayward, Hood, and Gobert didn't come to play. Low intensity, nervous first date. These games are so predictable that I could help but peak at the final score, big shocker L. I'm getting too old and have watched too much basketball, so my BS a meter pings far too early. I have loved the Jazz but they play boring basketball. I find myself surfing the internet more often during a game these days than being engrossed in play. They beat the sub 500 teams and get sniped by anyone over 500. It's just not engrossing. The only one with any fire is Gobert and the only stifling being done is PC coaching staff trying to snuff out his fire. No finger wagging and don't call out your sub producing team mates. I wonder if Hayward will ever buck his inferiority complex. He is skilled but mentally believes he is second tier to real star players.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some said key to season was the growth of Hood, Exum, and Lyles. That's a strike out. Rudy and Hayward produced. But the only ones I really believe have fire are Rudy and Ingles.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, I'd let George Hill take a hobbled hike next year. We offered good money, outpaying his historic production. He declined and I'd assume this year is best worst for his production. Great for two, average for two, injured for 5.

Sackataters

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and someone get Favors and handicapped placard so he can park closer to the entrance at Walmart and get first choice of his automated cart.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went camping so had this game on the DVR. After watching the lame, no show first quarter the writing is already on the wall. Hayward, Hood, and Gobert didn't come to play. Low intensity, nervous first date. These games are so predictable that I could help but peak at the final score, big shocker L. I'm getting too old and have watched too much basketball, so my BS a meter pings far too early. I have loved the Jazz but they play boring basketball. I find myself surfing the internet more often during a game these days than being engrossed in play. They beat the sub 500 teams and get sniped by anyone over 500. It's just not engrossing. The only one with any fire is Gobert and the only stifling being done is PC coaching staff trying to snuff out his fire. No finger wagging and don't call out your sub producing team mates. I wonder if Hayward will ever buck his inferiority complex. He is skilled but mentally believes he is second tier to real star players.

Where'd you go camping?

How was it?

The Jazz usually lose to the Spurs. So I wasn't surprised at how the game went.

They're not boring to me, but they wouldn't make it a good series against the top 5-6 teams in the league. There's still a big gap.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, I'd let George Hill take a hobbled hike next year. We offered good money, outpaying his historic production. He declined and I'd assume this year is best worst for his production. Great for two, average for two, injured for 5.

I also agree that this is the best Hill can play. And there's too many issues to resign him longterm.

I had wanted Teague instead of Hill. But when the season started, I was on board with Hill.

Now I would have wanted Teague again.