• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UW board

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This UW board looks to be a step below what it was at CBS... Which isn't good.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed a decline in overall UW posters over the last several years. Don't get me wrong, there are tons if you go to the main sites, but they are all sticking pretty much to places like the seattle times board and other homer sites. I just get too bored reading rah rah posts all the time.

Nothing takes the bark out of the dawg like an 0-12 season. The rabid fan base really cut way down after that season. Fine by me, weeded out all of the fair weather crowd and showed us who the real dawgs are.

Sark needs a solid season and a signature win or two and you will see more of those bandwagon jumpers springing back up from the dead.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know, being a "die hard" Dawg fan and an "Eagle fan" I was ready to insert the gun to my mouth as Chippy was introduced as the Birds new head man! Its a rival, and some would question if its as deep as it use to be since the Dawgs program is rebuilding while the Ducks, "cheated" .....

Whats going on Wizzard?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know, being a "die hard" Dawg fan and an "Eagle fan" I was ready to insert the gun to my mouth as Chippy was introduced as the Birds new head man! Its a rival, and some would question if its as deep as it use to be since the Dawgs program is rebuilding while the Ducks, "cheated" .....

Whats going on Wizzard?

I know it's hard, but you have to separate college feelings from the pros. Seahawks fans know your pain full well when we picked up pete after his debacle at USC. You can't worry about what you thought of him as a college coach. Just wonder if he can make the transition.

There are lots of former ducks, trojans, and cougs in the pros and some end up Seahawks and as long as they help the team win I'm all in on them.

As for things on montlake, how can you not be excited? We will find out before mid season if Sark is who we need him to be or not. Senior QB, stocked skill players on offense. Deepest line in a decade, a defense that is vastly improving and could turn the corner this season, and the opening of one of the top stadiums in the nation which should guarantee sell out games for all but the Idaho State game. Beat BSU to open and the dawgs have a path to a 9+ win season. An upset win around mid season and it would be a special year we will talk about for years to come.

You just have to be stoked and ready for this season to get here if you are a long time dog fan.

Good to see you on the board mcnabb. Hope to see a few more of the UW faithful before the season rolls around.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they stay healthy then there should be no question to a 9 win season, I'm ready for the season now......

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should be an improvement for the Dawgs. I cant WAIT for Boise to enter Husky Stadium. I hope a large percentage get to read or hear a little of the Boise arragonce before the game. That crowd will be absolutely rabid.

Only time in my life I will root for the Fuskies..

I am going to go vomit now...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aye, and I would for once pull for Oregon in another encounter with BSU which would likely be the first time that situation would have ever came up.

Reading the insufferable martyrdom of the very vocal BSU minority is strong enough to turn the most hated of enemy to a common good it would seem.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. You see the difference between programs in Wizard's post. The expectations are much higher for Oregon and it reflects on the field. When Wizard said, "Don't take things too seriously, it is only football." Yes, for a 0-12, 5-7, 5-7, 6-6,7-5 type team I understand you have to look elsewhere for hope.

2. I noticed you said go hate on Cougs or Buffs...Although I have no problem with the Wazzu Cougars, in fact i like Leach...I strongly strongly disdain the Colorado FUcKInGG BUfFALOES. So if you hate them too, we might have something in common.

3. We will see if this board is ready for a resident fusky. Better grab your latte hooplans, shit is going to be entertaining.
Yeah, so which fan base is it that is classless enough to go attack people on their team boards like you were calling us out in your chip kelly thread? :pound:

You were bent out of shape because someone came to this board and said you weren't going to pull your shit here anymore and threw your ass out.

Oh, and

1. I still don't take it all that seriously and UW is now 12-1. And it is the ducks without hope anymore.

2. Absolutely outstanding year by the buffs and quite happy for them. Love to see a doormat rise up and win.

3. I still never drink coffee and all of the 'resident' huskies you spoke of are still here. dayman and mcnabb both posted in this thread and both are still here.

So tell us more stories about how bad our fans are when YOU are the one with a history of being a complete fucking douchewaffle and acting like an arrogant prick. Always good for a laugh.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. You see the difference between programs in Wizard's post. The expectations are much higher for Oregon and it reflects on the field. When Wizard said, "Don't take things too seriously, it is only football." Yes, for a 0-12, 5-7, 5-7, 6-6,7-5 type team I understand you have to look elsewhere for hope.

2. I noticed you said go hate on Cougs or Buffs...Although I have no problem with the Wazzu Cougars, in fact i like Leach...I strongly strongly disdain the Colorado FUcKInGG BUfFALOES. So if you hate them too, we might have something in common.

3. We will see if this board is ready for a resident fusky. Better grab your latte hooplans, shit is going to be entertaining.
:pound:

What are you hoping for now? 6 wins would be a big step up for you next year.

You douche.