• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UVA game

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was able to get two tickets and will be in Section 104. They look like great seats (alumni donation catalyzed) but I have never sat in the South End Zone since they re-did it. I sat there for the 1999 Miami game, when the belachers were wooden, ha ha.

If any of you guys make it down there, let me know.

I know 757 was going to try. I will be bringing the new gal, and hopefully I can introduce her to BIG TIME college football.

The game time got the 6 day hold, so it could be 12:00, 3:30 or 7:00pm

We have a ton of recruits coming so I am hoping for a 7pm game. Also,we may be in out pro combat gear.

I am most excited to see Tyrod's senior day. he has been such a great player and great person for the last 4 years.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear 46. BTW, noon has been ruled out. It is either 3:30 or 7. I will be there for sure. BTW, the extended forecast is calling for a high of 40 and possible snow flurries.
Any word on which UNC commits are waffling? PM me if you see fit.
Thanks, hope to see you at the game possibly. Agreed 100 percent on Tyrod.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will have a good time. While I try not to get into seating within the endzones, I LOVE the South Endzone. I left on a Thursday afternoon and was there on that Thursday night we beat BC in 2005 with Marcus at QB. I sat in the South Endzone near section 104 and I had a total blast. I am not sure if you can still do this, but I was able to head up to the lounge area indoors for drinks, restroom breaks and they had TVs in there where you could still watch the game - very cool. Prepare to have a good time with your girl Six!

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I love that part of the south endzone. It is a lot of faculty down their and it has a real family atmosphere. Also the last senior game I was there the seniors came down their to do high fives and the like.

I would love to see Tyrod off. He has been very underrated by the media and others outside the program, but I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was just told that the game is unofficially at noon. Please tell me that the person who told me this is full of shit, vtpoop?!?!?!

:L
I was sent an e-mail earlier in the week that the game would be either 3:30 or 7. But apparently that has now changed. Technically, it still could be noon, 3:30 or 7, but I figure it will be a nooner. I apologize for this 46. :L
Facepalm sandwich

hokiehighsuperfly

I Go By Many Names
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
:L
I was sent an e-mail earlier in the week that the game would be either 3:30 or 7. But apparently that has now changed. Technically, it still could be noon, 3:30 or 7, but I figure it will be a nooner. I apologize for this 46. :L
Facepalm sandwich

Whoever tries to schedule it at noon is the one who should be facepalming.