• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC investigation complete

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Pete Carroll jump ship while the gettin was good?

"After almost four years of investigation, the NCAA’s probe into the University of Southern California athletic program has reached a conclusion. Sources familiar with the investigation have told Yahoo! Sports that the NCAA’s Committee on Infractions will meet from Feb. 19-21 to address what investigators uncovered at USC. According to typical NCAA procedures, if sanctions are necessary, they will be determined and then made public via a news conference within six-to-eight weeks of the February hearing."

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey Red if USC has sanctions do they also fine the coach that was in charge at the time, weather he is in college FB or not?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Red if USC has sanctions do they also fine the coach that was in charge at the time, weather he is in college FB or not?

Nope, I think Pete walks away clean. His image in the general public will likely depend on what he knew, or what can be proven he knew.

NUbig12Champs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
living here in Southern Cal I hear a lot about what the ncaa may or may not do. Sadly, the ncaa isnt really going to do anything. USC will walk away clean not just Pete Carroll. The NCAA is having a hard time linking the Bush family and what they did to USC since the Bushs' lived all the way in san diego about 2 hrs away. You cant place sanctions on speculation, you have to have proof and without USC walks. Though i believe SC is guilty, nothing is going to happen. But at least it affects this yrs recruiting class.