• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC has a sex scandal.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been a member here since 2013 and had no clue that there's a way to see if a subject has been brought up? Yeah OK.
If you would have tried and searched I'm sure there's a time I responded with I hope the guy rots in jail and USC needs to fire the President and they need to pay up the ass for this. So I'm curious how you came up with the hypocrite thing if you don't even know what was said about the subject.
I just used that search button and I dont see one thread on the President of USC stepping down. Can you play with your special little button for me and find it?

Just a FYI I didnt search I just wanted to mention your special little button.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just used that search button and I dont see one thread on the President of USC stepping down. Can you play with your special little button for me and find it?

No idiot. You called me a hypocrite. So that infers that I said something hypocritical and you saw it. So you either have such proof or you made it up . I know what I've said on that subject.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only old, but nothing to do with the football team. But is was started by a Bucknut.

So, no doubt it's an attempt to deflect away from Urban Meyer beating Zach Smith's wife.
It was you caught me. But look how it worked...

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasnt a troll attempt. It was a post where I said I didnt know. See if it was a troll attempt I would have called out USC fans for being hypocrites. But see I didnt. Go read and comprehend.

No idiot. You called me a hypocrite. So that infers that I said something hypocritical and you saw it. So you either have such proof or you made it up . I know what I've said on that subject.

Here "idiot" read again. Maybe you just didnt comprehend the first time. Where did I call you a hypocrite? I can help explain if you cant find your special button to help.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here "idiot" read again. Maybe you just didnt comprehend the first time. Where did I call you a hypocrite? I can help explain if you cant find your special button to help.

ellupo-"I dont keep track of other schools sex stories. I leave that to you."

So where did you find I keep track of other schools sex stories? Like Ohio States. Show me.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not only old, but nothing to do with the football team. But is was started by a Bucknut.

So, no doubt it's an attempt to deflect away from Urban Meyer beating Zach Smith's wife.
There’s a 20+ page thread about a case that has nothing to do with football team on these boards.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ellupo-"I dont keep track of other schools sex stories. I leave that to you."

So where did you find I keep track of other schools sex stories? Like Ohio States. Show me.
Guess you couldn't find me calling you a hypocrite and decide to just bitch out. Its ok you are forgiven.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you couldn't find me calling you a hypocrite and decide to just bitch out. Its ok you are forgiven.

LOL. So you got nothing. Nothing to show USC fans as hypocrites which you insinuated (look up the word) , nothing to show I keep track of other schools sex stories. Just a lame ass attempt at trolling.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. So you got nothing. Nothing to show USC fans as hypocrites which you insinuated (look up the word) , nothing to show I keep track of other schools sex stories. Just a lame ass attempt at trolling.
I didn't insinuate. I know engrish is much hard. You are still forgiven. Please go eat an edible and relax you are very uptight.

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like USC found a good person for the interim position. I wonder if they will consider her for the permanent position ...

USC names retired aerospace executive Wanda Austin as acting president, announces Nikias' departure

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-usc-transition-20180807-story.html said:
USC appointed a retired aerospace executive as interim president and laid out a detailed plan for selecting a permanent leader Tuesday, ending speculation about whether outgoing President C.L. Max Nikias might remain in the post.

Nikias, embattled over his administration’s handling of a campus gynecologist accused of sexually abusing patients, relinquished his duties after a meeting of USC’s board. The trustees tapped one of their own, Wanda Austin, an alumna and former president of the Aerospace Corp., to temporarily run the university.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, are going to go down the list, and every school's going to have one of the pieces of shit hiding in the shadows?

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, are going to go down the list, and every school's going to have one of the pieces of shit hiding in the shadows?
I think every institution - not just school - will have a POS like this creep into the fold from time to time. The ones tha take action the instant they know the person is a POS are the ones that will not get labeled POS institutions.