• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

USC Are Rivals But Much Respect For This Story

Sid Mead

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so fast my friend ....

This could turn out to be USC's Manti Te'o story .... :noidea:

Actually the real reason why Josh Shaw jumped out of a 10 story building was to save Manti Teo's girlfriend who was drowning in the pool at the time. Manti was asleep on the sofa while Shaw was on lifeguard duty.

:pound:

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Am I the only Domer that didn't like that movie? (I love seeing the campus as it was when I first got there though)

Actually, it came out when I was in college, and me and one other friend on our floor were the only Irish fans. We hated it the most out of our group. Yes, nice campus shots and lots of nostalga, but the whole story didn't seem so much like Rudy overcoming adversity as it was pestering people to get what he wanted (pretty much how I heard the movie got made). Devine was a little unfairly portrayed, but Hollywood does that sometimes, he wasn't THAT big of a dick. Funny side note though, D-Bod was loosely based on a federal judge I practice regularly before.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually the real reason why Josh Shaw jumped out of a 10 story building was to save Manti Teo's girlfriend who was drowning in the pool at the time. Manti was asleep on the sofa while Shaw was on lifeguard duty.

:pound:

Shoo troll or ....
images

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Am I the only Domer that didn't like that movie? (I love seeing the campus as it was when I first got there though)

I was never thrilled by it until I realized that one of those kids in the crowd was playing me. Then I started liking it.