• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Upset alert: OU over Kansas @ Allen fieldhouse

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Before i say my short rant, I will say obviously kansas is better than OU. I personally think think its by two scores, but they're better. Now that being said, I've been away from watching college basketball for sometime and it's almost unwatchable seeing all the ticky tack calls. It reminds me of football where you can call a hold on every play if an official wanted too. Well both times OU played KU the calls were embarrassing. Were there fouls? technically but should they be called so much, I don't think so. KU is always a great team but come on, both times they won they easily could have been upset. They will always have my respect but NCAA CB is hard to watch sometimes. Let the boys play!!

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Big 12 had been around longer, i must have been thinking of the Pac 12. I remember now, the Big 8 i think they were in the 70's

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before i say my short rant, I will say obviously kansas is better than OU. I personally think think its by two scores, but they're better. Now that being said, I've been away from watching college basketball for sometime and it's almost unwatchable seeing all the ticky tack calls. It reminds me of football where you can call a hold on every play if an official wanted too. Well both times OU played KU the calls were embarrassing. Were there fouls? technically but should they be called so much, I don't think so. KU is always a great team but come on, both times they won they easily could have been upset. They will always have my respect but NCAA CB is hard to watch sometimes. Let the boys play!!

The refs were a joke on both sides. Rather annoying I must admit.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the Big 12 had been around longer, i must have been thinking of the Pac 12. I remember now, the Big 8 i think they were in the 70's

Technically the Big12 formed in 1994, but for all intents and purposes, it evolved from the Big Eight which was established in 1907, and "dissolved" when they added added 4 new members in 1994. The dissolution would have made a little bit of sense had some original members left at the same time, but since it was literally the Big Eight + Four new members, most people think of it as a conference renamed, not a new conference, regardless of the technicalities.

That said, anyone remember the talk earlier in the season when Kansas dropped a few early? "Looks like this might finally be the year that Kansas loses its stranglehold on the Big12" Um no. Not when you said that last year, or the year before either. I'll stop betting on KU to win the Big12 when KU isn't in the Big12 anymore.

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's damn near impossible to win in the protection palace. Sucks losing tot he 2nd best team in Kansas.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 in a mother fucking row!!!

Texas had a share of one of those, at least, maybe several? Cant remember, but at least one.

Still, Kansas has dominated the basketball in Big12.

Congrats to them.