• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Updated Bracketology 2.18.18

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not ranked in the top 25 anymore.

Where have they promoted him as the greatest? You sound jealous of the kid success

You're mad because of a 19 year old is having success and played his way into the nba lottery?

Have you gone to ESPN website the past 2 months?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And have you seen the insane #'s Young was consistently putting up from the start of the season through the end of January.

Sorry to break it to you but when a freshman in a power conference is putting up the kind of #'s Young been putting up then the national media is going to talk about you a lot. This kid as recently as the end of January put up 44 and 9 on 20 shot attempts. If you can't realize how sick that is at any level then you don't know much about basketball. Get a clue

At the end of day it comes down to you hating a a 19 year old kid for having incredible success on a shit team for the first 2+ months of the season for some weird reason

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We still have 3 more opportunities for more Q1 wins. If we can win out, we're still a 2 seed.

Cane Broome needs more minutes. Just do it, Cronin.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would have to agree with you. They put the kid on a pedestal. Ben Simmons and Michael Beasley were nasty in college but didn't get nearly the hype.

It's because they won a few games and were outperforming expectations ... a little.

Basically beat a good TT and Kansas team at home. Beat a Wichita State team that was figuring it out. The wins against TCU were clearly not too great. Their schedule was clearly back loaded.

You can't be a one man show in college ball. It doesn't work that way.

The closest guy I can think of is James Harden. That team around him had zero and yet he made them a tourney team. Didn't get nearly the hype of Trae Young. I wouldn't even go as far as to say Harden was kind of unknown coming out of ASU.

Last edited:

Ottermatic

You Otter Pay Attention
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. In 2011 Duke got (and lost) a 1-5 game in the sweet sixteen against Arizona in Anaheim...

And now we'd get that as a 2-3 sweet sixteen matchup in Los Angeles.

That's nearly as bad as having to play South Carolina in Greenville last year

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to agree with you. They put the kid on a pedestal. Ben Simmons and Michael Beasley were nasty in college but didn't get nearly the hype.

It's because they won a few games and were outperforming expectations ... a little.

Basically beat a good TT and Kansas team at home. Beat a Wichita State team that was figuring it out. The wins against TCU were clearly not too great. Their schedule was clearly back loaded.

You can't be a one man show in college ball. It doesn't work that way.

The closest guy I can think of is James Harden. That team around him had zero and yet he made them a tourney team. Didn't get nearly the hype of Trae Young. I wouldn't even go as far as to say Harden was kind of unknown coming out of ASU.
Basketball is the one sport where if you are truly that great you can carry your team and win games. One great player can make a huge difference.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I still think they'd be pretty safely in. Probably in the 8/9 range. They'd still have 6 Q1 wins. and 7 top 50 RPI wins.

If Oklahoma is still an 8/9 seed after the shit ball they've been playing, I'd be surprised.