• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Update on New Banner

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what's up? new banner? or should we commission someone else for this noble task?? I'd like to see one before the commencement of the 2020 season, if that's not too much to ask.
Psych started one but got too busy to finish it... Then nathan came in with all these promises of a finished product only to leave us hanging out to dry.

If I had any paintshop skills I'd give it a whirl... Sadly I don't really know my ass from my elbow with that stuff.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psych started one but got too busy to finish it... Then nathan came in with all these promises of a finished product only to leave us hanging out to dry.

If I had any paintshop skills I'd give it a whirl... Sadly I don't really know my ass from my elbow with that stuff.

Lol should we pool up our money and hire an outside consultant?

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me see if I can round someone up and beg them to take pity on us :pout:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WestEndVol has ever so graciously said he would work on a new banner, he is now soliciting ideas so please post them here so he can start working his magic!

And @Psych-Ward - you better go get waxed... I kinda promised you'd pm him some...uh..pics of yourself. :heh:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WestEndVol

We had a thread with some running ideas in it... Here is what I could dig up

Looks great Psych!

Just a few suggestions/ideas:
*Bring the SportsHoopla symbol in front of the Lombardi trophies so it doesn't look cut off.
*It would be cool if we could figure out a way to incorporate some of the past. I'm thinkin you could move all the guys you have on there to the left side, and then have the right side for guys like Joe Greene, Jack Lambert, Terry Bradshaw, Franco Harris, etc. Maybe do it in the form of QB, RB, LB, D-Lineman. So it would have Ben, Le'Veon, Shazier, and Heyward on the left and Terry, Franco, Jack, and Joe on the right? I think that would look awesome with the 6 Lombardis in the middle. Then below the lombardis it would be cool to have (from left to right), Noll, Cowher & Tomlin. A way to pay homage to the old & new all in one banner!

Just spit ballin' here!

Ok, so I started over last night and I have taken this sort of a concept with it....

On one side will be hall of famers images, and on the otherside will be current players.....
They are going to be separated by the Hoop logo, the 6 Lombardi's, and the 3 coaches.

Sorry can't post up a preview, the work computer wont let me.....

Not really worried about the background, by the time I am finished there will be very little background to see!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a nutshell I think the final idea was to put a picture of the city in the center with the 6 Lombardi Trohpies in front... And then in front of the trophies put the SportsHoopla logo. Then on the left side we want HOF players (in order from left to right or staggered/stacked) Joe Greene, Jack Lambert, Terry Bradshaw, & Franco Harris... Then on the right side we want (in order again L to R) Le'Veon Bell, Ben Roethlisberger, Ryan Shazier, & Cam Heyward. The order is designed to reflect the positions. Left to right DL, LB, QB, RB, RB, QB, LB, DL. Hope that makes sense... Also we threw in the idea of incorporating the 3 head coaches that have won Lombardi's: Chuck Noll, Bill Cowher & Mike Tomlin. Maybe put them below the Lombardis?

We know its a lot to shove into one picture, so if its too much feel free to cut it down or however you think looks best.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WestEndVol has ever so graciously said he would work on a new banner, he is now soliciting ideas so please post them here so he can start working his magic!

And @Psych-Ward - you better go get waxed... I kinda promised you'd pm him some...uh..pics of yourself. :heh:

:nutswing:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I was drunk and forgot all about this. LOL :L

So is Psych Ward supposed to be working on it?

Hmm, this one sounds pretty challenging, but I'll see if I can come up with sumpin.
No, Psych is not working on it. He's the one paying you in nudes. And I'll get you a 12'er if you get something proper done before the season starts.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I was drunk and forgot all about this. LOL :L

So is Psych Ward supposed to be working on it?

Hmm, this one sounds pretty challenging, but I'll see if I can come up with sumpin.
We had a lot of ideas thrown around so I can see why it sounds daunting. Feel free to trim it back any way you like. Just be ready for us to criticize! lol

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Psych is not working on it. He's the one paying you in nudes. And I'll get you a 12'er if you get something proper done before the season starts.

I because I'm paying, you I'll take that 8x10 of your huge bewby cleavage framed!!!!!

:eyebrows:

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'll get you a 12'er if you get something proper done before the season starts.
tenor.gif

nathans8823

Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's your nonbanner producing ass doing here? Go on! Git! Scram!

giphy.gif

:heh:

What's up, dude? Where ya been?
Where do you think I've been? Making banners of course! In fact I'm updating the Notre Dame one as I speak.

nathans8823

Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UPDATE (8/17/2017): It's been awhile *heh* But, Lombardi Trophies, added a couple HOF Players (more to be added very soon), and background!

Unless @WestEndVol is making it as I post this.