• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Update on CBB Recruiting Scandal

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read on Yahoo that half the teams in the reveal could be impacted by this. I can almost guarantee we won't find out until after the tournament.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read on Yahoo that half the teams in the reveal could be impacted by this. I can almost guarantee we won't find out until after the tournament.

If someone committed a crime and the FBI is involved then arrests wouldn't necessarily wait for the NCAA Tourney to end,

But if the NCAA is getting involved I can see where they might wait, but either way I think the probe is on their own time frame

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On Selection Sunday, there should be two reveals, both broadcasted by CBS.

First is the field of 68. Then, they reveal the 36 teams that have been busted by the FBI. CBS should do this slowly and dramatically in the same manner that they reveal the field of 68. They should also put cameras in all of the rooms of the teams that have been busted, so we can see their reaction.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The complete findings of the FBI's probe into corruption and bribery in college basketball could reportedly have serious implications for some of the sport's biggest schools, coaches and players.

According to Yahoo Sports' Pete Thamel, "the breadth of potential NCAA rules violations uncovered is wide enough to fundamentally and indelibly alter the sport of college basketball" and "will impact every major conference, Hall of Fame coaches, a score of current top players and some of the nation’s most distinguished and respected programs."

It's unclear when the information—which was reportedly obtained through 330 days of monitoring by federal authorities—will be disclosed publicly. However, Thamel did note there's a "general expectation" it will ultimately be released and that it could implicate up to 50 different programs.

The List of HOF coaches is not very Lengthy, especially for active coaches;

In 2015, John Calipari became the seventh active college basketball coach to be elected to into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. Calipari joined Rick Pitino, Roy Williams, Mike Krzyzewski, Jim Boeheim, Larry Brown and new St. John's coach Chris Mullin, who made it as a player.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The complete findings of the FBI's probe into corruption and bribery in college basketball could reportedly have serious implications for some of the sport's biggest schools, coaches and players.

According to Yahoo Sports' Pete Thamel, "the breadth of potential NCAA rules violations uncovered is wide enough to fundamentally and indelibly alter the sport of college basketball" and "will impact every major conference, Hall of Fame coaches, a score of current top players and some of the nation’s most distinguished and respected programs."

It's unclear when the information—which was reportedly obtained through 330 days of monitoring by federal authorities—will be disclosed publicly. However, Thamel did note there's a "general expectation" it will ultimately be released and that it could implicate up to 50 different programs.

The List of HOF coaches is not very Lengthy, especially for active coaches;

In 2015, John Calipari became the seventh active college basketball coach to be elected to into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. Calipari joined Rick Pitino, Roy Williams, Mike Krzyzewski, Jim Boeheim, Larry Brown and new St. John's coach Chris Mullin, who made it as a player.
i mean caliparia has to be one of them

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i mean caliparia has to be one of them

I think it would hilarious if they bust all these schools and Coach Cal is actually clean. Not that I like him one way or the other, I just want to watch people's heads explode

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would hilarious if they bust all these schools and Coach Cal is actually clean. Not that I like him one way or the other, I just want to watch people's heads explode

I legitimately want this scenario to happen now, just because the Louisville message boards would go INSANE.