• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but the Vikes hire them as back up QB's. They were starters for the Rams which tells how bad our QB situation is.
Hill was not hired as the Rams starter, he was the backup to Sam who didn't make it out of the preseason.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but the Vikes hire them as back up QB's. They were starters for the Rams which tells how bad our QB situation is.

Bradford was hired as the Vikes' backup?

Rams signed/traded for Keenum and Hill to be backups. They were forced into the starters' role by injury and poor play.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belicheat just knows how to lure and get the most from cast-offs and continue to win. If the rest of the league doesn't get it, they deserve to sit at home in February and watch him win another superbowl.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterson left New England without a deal. He's expecting too much money and too much of a role at this point of his career.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, sometimes Belicheat doesn't always get what he wants. Looks like C. Long is rapidly becoming a journeyman as he signed with the Eagles. Also, it appears that the fate of many of the players from the Snisher era are now assuming journeyman status.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11 @ weenie boy would be tempting if we are playing well.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11 @ weenie boy would be tempting if we are playing well.

I was thinking the same thing... going to watch a real QB. The weather could be brutal though to bad it wasn't in Sept, Oct.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing... going to watch a real QB. The weather could be brutal though to bad it wasn't in Sept, Oct.

Brutal to play golf yes. It's an indoor stadium right? My buddy/customer is from there and big Vikings fan. Had a great time there last fall during the Ryder cup and would love to see weenie boy against our front 7

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brutal to play golf yes. It's an indoor stadium right? My buddy/customer is from there and big Vikings fan. Had a great time there last fall during the Ryder cup and would love to see weenie boy against our front 7

I just meant getting there. I'm sure it will be fine though. I want to see that stadium it looks awesome.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction... Mannion vs Keenum :clap:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keenum may just beat out Sam that's a good point. When's Teddy come back?

lol SJ no one beats out Sam we know this. It's never happened. Vikes made a great trade getting him. People want to say a first was to much and that makes me laugh. No one in this draft would beat out Sam. Now what makes me is sick is the player the Rams will miss out on at #5... They could have the best shut down CB in Lattimore or a stud safety to replace TJ. Malik Hooker looks like a beast. :doh:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol SJ no one beats out Sam we know this. It's never happened. Vikes made a great trade getting him. People want to say a first was to much and that makes me laugh. No one in this draft would beat out Sam. Now what makes me is sick is the player the Rams will miss out on at #5... They could have the best shut down CB in Lattimore or a stud safety to replace TJ. Malik Hooker looks like a beast. :doh:

What did you and Sam get each other for Valentine's Day?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did you and Sam get each other for Valentine's Day?

Nothing special.. we just had the usual nice dinner steaks and ribs. But he did give me this video to pass on to the Rams to help in OTA's and camp. Thumbs and Knuckles off!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't realize the logic gap in this post, do you?

You think the Rams miss the #5 overall pick after missing the playoffs following a trade for a QB, but the Vikings don't miss their 1st rounder after missing the playoffs following a trade for a QB?

By the way, TJ was a strong safety and Hooker is a free safety.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You think the Rams miss the #5 overall pick after missing the playoffs following a trade for a QB, but the Vikings don't miss their 1st rounder after missing the playoffs following a trade for a QB?

The Vikings got Bradford last year and this year for a first round pick quite a bargain. They weren't going to the playoffs last year with the injuries they had no matter who was playing QB.

Yes the Rams will miss out on a stud with the #5 pick

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you REALLY just try to put logic and Cougar(when it comes to Sadford) In the same sentence??? You know better than that Shop... :suds::lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBT, in hindsight, and in hindsight only, we lost in the Sam Bradford trade.

All we needed from the guy, was solid QB play as a starter, but his health got in the way too many times for most everyone, myself included, to continue down that path.

Sam is good enough to be a starting QB in this league (when healthy). But since the trade, the Rams found themselves in need of a starting QB ever since. The Rams have since have invested a huge amount of draft capital in the QB position, yet they are still in the :hope: that they have made the correct moves to discover if they are on course or not.

Just two years later, and by seasons end last year, the Rams could be in a sunk cost fallacy at the QB spot, while Sam put up nearly 4K yards passing.

As many games as the Rams lost last year by a TD or less, I can only imagine what the Win/Loss record would have been with that type of production and what it would have done for a guy like Todd Gurley, especially considering the defense they had and the top tier talent they could have added last year and this, to the team by staying put in last years draft.

That said, with what we knew at the time, trading Sam was the right move. Now moving up to get Goff is a whole different story. I hope he works out, but there again is this guy...:hope: right?