• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

United Stated States Open - Oakmont

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I really did like about the FOX broadcast was the shot tracker.. Thought that was pretty cool... It's pretty hard to follow a golf ball on tv so it's cool to see that....

Hell I can't even see it when I hit my own shots, lol

Would love to see the path of the ball for a lot of amateurs - would certainly look nowhere near the path of the pros & could be outright ugly.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would love to see the path of the ball for a lot of amateurs - would certainly look nowhere near the path of the pros & could be outright ugly.

I suppose you like watching train wrecks...lol

It would be ugly...I've been on a simulator for a ball fitting with Bridgestone demo day once and you get a sense of your clubhead/ball speed, spin numbers, carry, etc, but seeing it tracked like the tour guys...no.

Funny...my CH speed was 106/107 for my best shots and carry was 240-245...this guy comes up after me was 110-112 CH speed but carry was 235-240...about the same as mine...lower ball flight.

These tour guys carrying it 280-300 and fairly straight is amazing.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It would be very ugly to see it but I would love to see my ball flight and perhaps could maybe figure out how to fix it