• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unfuckingbelieveable

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Max is off the team. That was an easy call.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want the body cam for Butler's arrest. I'm sure there is video somewhere

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U can see in stepherson Face that he didnt know about the gun.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U can see in stepherson Face that he didnt know about the gun.

Yeah I posted in the other thread about the video. I think it was Stepherson that was, to put it mildly, crying like a bitch when they got arrested. You could hear him wailing in the background that his life is over. I'm sure he realized how badly he fucked up. Cops kept saying, we weren't the ones that made the bad choices.

They were trying to beg for leniency from the cops. Sorry, you have in possession of a gun you don't own and didn't register and weed, you're not getting off with a warning. Its a lesson in tough love. I hope they learn from it. That doesn't mean they have to wreck their careers over it either.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im happy the 4 players didnt get kicked off the team. I still dont know what Max was thinking. I wish he would speak out. I still dont get the whole Gun thing. Weed thing is no big deal but having a gun is a big no no especially not being register.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im happy the 4 players didnt get kicked off the team. I still dont know what Max was thinking. I wish he would speak out. I still dont get the whole Gun thing. Weed thing is no big deal but having a gun is a big no no especially not being register.
You don't have to register any guns.

Indiana has some of the laxest gun laws in the country. You, literally, need nothing to purchase one to keep in your home. The big 'no-no' was the morons having it in a vehicle without a "permit to carry". That's what they're gonna get raked over the coals about. Nothing worse for a cop than rolling up on carload of ???? and then finding a firearm among the group ... especially with the way society has been 'acting' as of late.

Why the dumbasses felt the need to carry a weapon with them to podunk Fulton County while out titty-barring is really stupid. I feel bad for the younger guys, not so much Redfield ... he had his share of chances but just seems to never learn the 'thug' life is only going to lead you down the wrong path.