• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Unfuckingbelieveable

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft. You'll never compete with Georgia for preseason arrests.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pfft. You'll never compete with Georgia for preseason arrests.
Yeah, but two weeks before the season starts? Even by now most miscreants have buckled down for the season.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 win season here we come. 3-4 years in a row its either suspensions or Injuries.

Max needs to go. We don't need a player like him on this team. This is like the 3rd time he has been involved in something. He is a Sr hanging out with the younger guys and not being a leader.

We have to wait for more news because its 1 hand gun so only 1 person will claim it. The others might of not know. We do need to wait and see but I have a feeling all will at least be suspended for the Texas game and no matter what Max is done. Also whoever gun it is Gone. ND will expel them.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're right. Wood got two games for weed in 2012. Every case is different. The presence of a loaded gun puts a lot of stink on this one though.
Yeah but not all will get in trouble for the gun. It will be 1 person who owns it. Not all will get punished for 1 person having a gun. All will get in trouble for weed.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it always our best players.

Redfield, Coney, Dexter Williams, Stepherson and Ashton White.*

All key contributors and one top starter

:L:L:L:L
The funny thing about all those guys 1 is a Sr all others are Frosh or Soph. Good job max u dumb ****. Way to be a leader. I hope he is gone. Sick of his crap.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8 win season here we come. 3-4 years in a row its either suspensions or Injuries.

Max needs to go. We don't need a player like him on this team. This is like the 3rd time he has been involved in something. He is a Sr hanging out with the younger guys and not being a leader.

We have to wait for more news because its 1 hand gun so only 1 person will claim it. The others might of not know. We do need to wait and see but I have a feeling all will at least be suspended for the Texas game and no matter what Max is done. Also whoever gun it is Gone. ND will expel them.
Lets pump the brakes on the 8-4 talk. Who did we lose that was a sure fire starter? Redfield? Inconsistent at best. Studstill was pushing for PT. Having a true freshman is not optimal but if Studstill was already pushing him what does that say about Redfield. Coney was passed by Greer Martini on the depth chart.

This hurts us with depth. So let's pray we stay healthy. Not ready to bag the season. In any event in year 7 the depth ought to be there to overcome these issues.

In short. No excuses.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did I take partial blame and should be suspended for the Texas game.
To be fair it was @NDHoosier101 that said no academic or injury issues = natty on a platter. You two should donate your pickum points to the rest of us as punishment. :D

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets pump the brakes on the 8-4 talk. Who did we lose that was a sure fire starter? Redfield? Inconsistent at best. Studstill was pushing for PT. Having a true freshman is not optimal but if Studstill was already pushing him what does that say about Redfield. Coney was passed by Greer Martini on the depth chart.

This hurts us with depth. So let's pray we stay healthy. Not ready to bag the season. In any event in year 7 the depth ought to be there to overcome these issues.

In short. No excuses.
Healthy is the only thing that can save this team. sorry for the 8-4 talk I just assume we will have some injuries and I have a feeling it will be at those positions.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after really thinking about everything this really shouldn't kill us for the Texas game. We lost our starter in Max, a 3rd string RB, a 2nd or 3rd string WR(we are deep here), back up LB and a back up CB. We lose Depth and might affect us later in the season not in game 1. We should still beat Texas. The problem is later in the season if we lose any players at those positions due to injuries. Also some guys that we wanted to red shirt might not red shirt now.

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a season killer by any means Offense is still all the way in tact even if Stepherson and Williams are suspended. Brent will have to step-up if you don't want to burn Tony Jones Jr.'s red shirt (it is assumed he would) Bilal will just have to step-up as a replacement for Coney and play behind Martini. White is no loss, there is a lot of depth at corner even though you will have to take a red-shirt tag off of one of the freshman corners. I'm sure D.J. Morgan would have red-shirted this year at free safety but not anymore. We all know Studstill was going to overpass Redfield eventually this season as the starter. He might have been the starter a head of Max for Texas anway. We are just going to have to rely on two true feshmen at the position but they can do no worse than Redfield. The freshmen defensive backs have been very impressive in camp. I only see the loss of Coney as the one that will actually hurt. Everything else should be fine.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a season killer by any means Offense is still all the way in tact even if Stepherson and Williams are suspended. Brent will have to step-up if you don't want to burn Tony Jones Jr.'s red shirt (it is assumed he would) Bilal will just have to step-up as a replacement for Coney and play behind Martini. White is no loss, there is a lot of depth at corner even though you will have to take a red-shirt tag off of one of the freshman corners. I'm sure D.J. Morgan would have red-shirted this year at free safety but not anymore. We all know Studstill was going to overpass Redfield eventually this season as the starter. He might have been the starter a head of Max for Texas anway. We are just going to have to rely on two true feshmen at the position but they can do no worse than Redfield. The freshmen defensive backs have been very impressive in camp. I only see the loss of Coney as the one that will actually hurt. Everything else should be fine.
yes I agree with this but going forward in the season any injuries in these positions will hurt ND. I don't see it killing us in Game 1 against Texas.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Brent is out at least half the season recovering from a lisfranc injury.

Stepherson, Coney and Williams piss me off because they were playing so well. Stepherson had a great spring, was a diamond in the rough, Williams was making the case to see the field this year, and Coney was going to get significant reps at Will. Why fuck up a good thing with this bullshit.

Redfield's been given chances. I'm disappointed in him but I'm also done. Fucking bust.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing about all those guys 1 is a Sr all others are Frosh or Soph. Good job max u dumb ****. Way to be a leader. I hope he is gone. Sick of his crap.

Red Foreman got your back:

614622753-dumb-ass.jpg

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now to my 2 cents:

It doesn't hurt us because from what i read here there nowhere close to PT. However....

I can't comprehend the stupidity for these fucking idiots. Here is what they are doing:

- Playing "Chicken" with a chance at a education that a shitload of people would want
- Throwing away a decent chance at millions of dollars in NFL contract

and for what. FOR FUCKING WHAT

to get high

O9Gbb.gif

bbirish73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it won't hurt against Texas just have to keep players healthy which has been hard

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on @purguy12 , 8-4 season? Lol, that's a little dramatic

11-1 here we come!

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin Butler hasn't been formally charged yet. At his bond hearing the judge found probable cause for both resisting arrest and assault on the officer. The officer's PC affidavit says Butler tackled the officer, punched him on the side of the stomach and that the cop had to tase him.

That's a wildly different account than the supposed eyewitness story someone posted elsewhere.

The prosecutor asked for 72 hours to consider bringing the charges saying they had further investigating to do. I wonder if that means the victim or her friends haven't been interviewed yet. It would seem they may tend to exonerate Butler (assuming that eyewitness account to be true). Stay tuned.