• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UK's Decade MLB Draft : CHAT

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to allow Meebs to take Reggie Smith as his DH although he didnt have most games at DH. The reason i'm going to allow everyone to use any player from the decade as your DH is because unless your DH is 70's - 00's he can't possibly have most games at DH. So everyone will be allowed if you want to add a DH from any player that played in the same decade as your starting DH.
Yes, we've always played DH can be position player, so if you have a CF, you can take another CF from a different decade, but the DH can't switch out in the field

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't the hit. It was the fact he drove him in the ground then pressed his body into him after the play. Like 500 said he knew what he was doing even though it was a clean hit. I would have done the same thing if I was him, not gonna lie

You better double check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we've always played DH can be position player, so if you have a CF, you can take another CF from a different decade, but the DH can't switch out in the field

Correct, they will be listed as DH only on the bench

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clean hit

As I said it was but he also knew what he was doing. Clean but unnecessary. Lose the two step protection out of the pocket which makes it clean but Barr knew the ball was gone. He also could've went two handed shove. Guarantee Zimmer preached for those kind of shots out of the pocket.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said it was but he also knew what he was doing. Clean but unnecessary. Lose the two step protection out of the pocket which makes it clean but Barr knew the ball was gone. He also could've went two handed shove. Guarantee Zimmer preached for those kind of shots out of the pocket.
You're right, but it's the same for all teams. If Clay Matthews made the same hit on someone, the Packers would say clean hit too. It's hard for me to side with protecting these guys more than they already are. A week ago, Rodgers beat Dallas when he was out if the pocket, then decided to run for 20 yards. Defenders have it tough enough

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, but it's the same for all teams. If Clay Matthews made the same hit on someone, the Packers would say clean hit too. It's hard for me to side with protecting these guys more than they already are. A week ago, Rodgers beat Dallas when he was out if the pocket, then decided to run for 20 yards. Defenders have it tough enough

Yeah I'm just giving my opinion. Not like if it was a dirty hit Rodgers would be healed and playing again, so doesn't actually matter. The hit had no impact on the play as the throw was perfect and if he wanted to he could've pulled up or done a two hand shove, but his hit was within the rules for sure. He was looking for damage and he got it. Rodgers does play with fire by getting outside the pocket so much and this can be the price paid unfortunately. I will now crawl back into my cave of depression

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, @Nosferatu another trade...

Milk trades me Jim Thome and his 15, 16, 17 for Bags, 21, 22, 23

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all fans would be a little upset if it is their QB on the end of a hit like that but if it's your guy doing the hitting eh well thems the breaks (Pun intended).

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, @Nosferatu another trade...

Milk trades me Jim Thome and his 15, 16, 17 for Bags, 21, 22, 23

You update the trades on the team page and please DO NOT update the trades in the full draft thread that I will do.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm just giving my opinion. Not like if it was a dirty hit Rodgers would be healed and playing again, so doesn't actually matter. The hit had no impact on the play as the throw was perfect and if he wanted to he could've pulled up or done a two hand shove, but his hit was within the rules for sure. He was looking for damage and he got it. Rodgers does play with fire by getting outside the pocket so much and this can be the price paid unfortunately. I will now crawl back into my cave of depression
Man you never know how it's gonna turn out. A little over a year ago when Romo went down, everyone had the Cowboys going 4-12. Now, even with the slow start, the future looks great. A week ago, some people had the Giants going 2-14 after losing OBJ and the rest of their receivers. Then the Giants thump Denver in their house. Hundley might have something, he made a few good plays

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you never know how it's gonna turn out. A little over a year ago when Romo went down, everyone had the Cowboys going 4-12. Now, even with the slow start, the future looks great. A week ago, some people had the Giants going 2-14 after losing OBJ and the rest of their receivers. Then the Giants thump Denver in their house. Hundley might have something, he made a few good plays

He's no CJ Beathard though....

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darn Nos working 20hr days

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry fellas

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually do like Hundley. I believe he has starter potential. It's the rest of the injuries on the team that is the main concern. The offensive line finished with two healthy starters and we were down to like our sixth and seventh tackles again. Defense, which isn't better than average to begin with, is banged up in the secondary. If everybody was healthy around him I would think we would have a shot to win the division at 9 games like what happened last time Rodgers got hurt. Of course it would also include the defense stepping up as well.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually do like Hundley. I believe he has starter potential. It's the rest of the injuries on the team that is the main concern. The offensive line finished with two healthy starters and we were down to like our sixth and seventh tackles again. Defense, which isn't better than average to begin with, is banged up in the secondary. If everybody was healthy around him I would think we would have a shot to win the division at 9 games like what happened last time Rodgers got hurt. Of course it would also include the defense stepping up as well.

Fuck the Packers