• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UK is going to be a Beast

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willie Cauley-Stein, Aaron Harrison, Andrew Harrison, Dakari Johnson, Marcus Lee, Alex Poythress all return.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For once I'll buy into their preseason hype ONLY because they have experience now and not just a bunch of highly ranked freshmen.

Still think Arizona will be the best team in the country next year, though.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree re: credible preseason UK hype...also think Duke and Kansas will be loaded for bear.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this Kentucky team next yr is going to be scary.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agree re: credible preseason UK hype...also think Duke and Kansas will be loaded for bear.

Kansas will finish 2nd to Texas in the Big 12 next year.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this a serious question?

yeah it is i see them like the florida team that won a few years ago and repeated, except they lost......and could be more talented......and going into that season i would of taken florida over the field.......

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Willie Cauley-Stein, Aaron Harrison, Andrew Harrison, Dakari Johnson, Marcus Lee, Alex Poythress all return.

I still can't get over it, jonvi. I had hopes some would stick around, sure, but never thought all those guys would stay.
You know me, I try to keep my expectations in check, but man, oh, man, the possibilities.

Is it Novemeber, yet???

PS - Greetings to my favorite Cuse fan of them all!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Plus a great recruiting class. Could be a great year for the Big Blue

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus a great recruiting class. Could be a great year for the Big Blue

It definitely could be.
I'm excited about the recruiting class coming in, but it's the idea of having some leadership, having several players with Championship Game experience, to guide the new players which has me already telling myself to take a deep breath. In June...hahaha.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It definitely could be.
I'm excited about the recruiting class coming in, but it's the idea of having some leadership, having several players with Championship Game experience, to guide the new players which has me already telling myself to take a deep breath. In June...hahaha.

Totally agree. With a little luck injury wise, I think it's gonna be our year:suds:

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I think about abolishing the one-and-done system (implementing two year system) the more I'm reminded how good the bluebloods would be with another year of experienced players...considering they're able to keep landing monster classes back-to-back.

You'd better have superior guard play, be able to quickly penetrate and hit from the perimeter, all while playing sound defense if you plan on taking down UK. They will hammer you in the paint otherwise.

Good luck everybody. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cats will not lose a game all year. It's been awhile since a team has gone wire to wire. Looks to me like Kentucky has a chance to do just that. Their problem is with all that talent there is just one ball.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The cats will not lose a game all year. It's been awhile since a team has gone wire to wire. Looks to me like Kentucky has a chance to do just that. Their problem is with all that talent there is just one ball.

The stupidity of your post (like always) just made my day. I've missed your expert opinion all offseason, and can't wait to be enlightened by the next type of "Kaminsky reminds me of Mike Miller" proclamation

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though predicting a perfect season is probably as close to a death blow as it can get.....I sure don't know who has the studs to run with UK this season.

And he (runeman) said he likes their chances......not so much they will. I'm good with the statement.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky is going to be great but lets remember that they were an 8 seed last year because that is how they pergormed. I think UK has a great shot to win a title but they are going to lose 5-7 games and probably most of them early. The BEST team in the country coming in to the year is Wisconsin. Now that doesnt mean shit in March but its not like UK is going unbeaten.

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky is going to be great but lets remember that they were an 8 seed last year because that is how they pergormed. I think UK has a great shot to win a title but they are going to lose 5-7 games and probably most of them early. The BEST team in the country coming in to the year is Wisconsin. Now that doesnt mean shit in March but its not like UK is going unbeaten.

I'm not going to disagree in any way that Wisconsin is a great team but I'm not sold on them being better than UK. Zona has a ton of talent but we'll see how far they can go.

UK is returning 60% of scoring from a Final Four Team and may I remind you that the "run" was made without Willie Cauley-Stein from the Sweet 16 on.

I don't believe UK needs the last second shots to beat Michigan or Wisconsin if Willie played healthy. Just an opinion. I'm not saying we beat Uconn with him because they hit every big shot when we made a run but again, UK made that run without him starting half way through the Sweet 16 game.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to disagree in any way that Wisconsin is a great team but I'm not sold on them being better than UK. Zona has a ton of talent but we'll see how far they can go.

UK is returning 60% of scoring from a Final Four Team and may I remind you that the "run" was made without Willie Cauley-Stein from the Sweet 16 on.

I don't believe UK needs the last second shots to beat Michigan or Wisconsin if Willie played healthy. Just an opinion. I'm not saying we beat Uconn with him because they hit every big shot when we made a run but again, UK made that run without him starting half way through the Sweet 16 game.

Fair enough. Injuries play a huge role in tourney runs IMO. I still think Iowa State wins the title last year if Niang doesnt get hurt so I hear your point.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisky is looking good....putting them in the class with a few others shooting for 2nd place. I don't have any team in a class with UK this season.

<

I'm just not finding 5 losses on this schedule.