• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ugly Win but.....

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With most of today's outcomes it's getting verry hard to get into the playoffs. Might need to win out and have the Eagles loss out.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With most of today's outcomes it's getting verry hard to get into the playoffs. Might need to win out and have the Eagles loss out.
We need to win out, have the Seahawks lose one other game, the Panthers lose two, the Packers to lose one. Long shot for sure, Panthers, Panthers and Falcons winning this week didn't help

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it was just me but I thought I saw some downfield passes.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I haven't said it lately, let me just say I love Sean Lee.

Is it just me or was our defense running around blasting guys today?

And of course Heath and Frazier in together on the only series we give up a TD and on a blitz, one runs up to the line to pick up an outside receiver who is already covered and the other is over too late and we give up a big play. When will we learn!!! Then of course Heath comes through with his monthly Int. Call it luck, call it skill, call it being in the wrong place and the ball just coming to him, call it whatever you want...but you at least have to give him credit for catching the ball.

WTF is up with Bailey?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I haven't said it lately, let me just say I love Sean Lee.

Is it just me or was our defense running around blasting guys today?

And of course Heath and Frazier in together on the only series we give up a TD and on a blitz, one runs up to the line to pick up an outside receiver who is already covered and the other is over too late and we give up a big play. When will we learn!!! Then of course Heath comes through with his monthly Int. Call it luck, call it skill, call it being in the wrong place and the ball just coming to him, call it whatever you want...but you at least have to give him credit for catching the ball.

WTF is up with Bailey?

Yes those Giant RBs are going to be sore tomorrow. The first quarter was as hard as we have hit all year. Lee, Heath, Hitchens, Wilson all had crunching shots. Not sure how many times Eli threw the 5 yard pass to the RB over the middle. That was a rough one to watch for awhile. Bailey- hopefully just a bad day. His kickoffs have been short since he has been back, but his fgs had distance.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was trying to do too much. I appreciate his effort, but he'd better wise up if he wants a long career. He's a big boy, but he ain't that big, not in this league

He does it every week. This is an awesome game. Big time hitting

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how they figure this shit up but I just read we have a 5% chance at making the playoffs. LOL at however they figured that crap up.