• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UFM new book

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot wait for the release of Meyer's new book. I believe it should be released in October? Any of you read "Buckeye Rebirth", Meyer's first season as coach at OSU and finished with a perfect 12-0. It's a great read if you have not read it. It's very insightful and the book gives a lot of detail about Meyer's career from the very beginning learning under Earl Bruce and how he climbed up the ladder in the coaching ranks.
There were a few things that the book mentions that I had no idea about Meyer. Anyway, this keeps me busy during the offseason and looking forward to this upcoming season as the National Champions. Go Bucks!

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go bucks! Haven't read the first one but if i find timr ill def check it out

Is it on kindle? Or google? Would lovr to have it on my phone to read on the pot lol

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go bucks! Haven't read the first one but if i find timr ill def check it out

Is it on kindle? Or google? Would lovr to have it on my phone to read on the pot lol
I just bought the Rebirth OSU on hardcover. It's not a big book. It covers OSU's undefeated season. It gives you details on the fallout of Tressel and the tattoo.. memorabilia scandal. The book goes in depth about Meyer's personal life and his health prior to accepting the OSU job. It really is an excellent read.
I bought the hardcover on Amazon. I'm sure you can get it on kindle. Let me know if you get it? I think you'll love it. I plan on giving it to my in-laws in Ohio. I'm sure they have not read it.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just bought the Rebirth OSU on hardcover. It's not a big book. It covers OSU's undefeated season. It gives you details on the fallout of Tressel and the tattoo.. memorabilia scandal. The book goes in depth about Meyer's personal life and his health prior to accepting the OSU job. It really is an excellent read.
I bought the hardcover on Amazon. I'm sure you can get it on kindle. Let me know if you get it? I think you'll love it. I plan on giving it to my in-laws in Ohio. I'm sure they have not read it.
Yeah ill look into it after the cavs game. Sounds like an interesting read!