• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UFC SportsHoopla Betting 205 Guide

Inimical

Sports Hooplah Local Reporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 523.17
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Connor Vs Eddie
Eddie specifically stated he wanted to implement his gameplan on several occasions. Connor keeps saying he will knock him out. He will have a copy of Nate with shorter arms but way better wrestling. Eddies ground and pound is average but he can win this fight on the cards simply by taking him down and avoiding big shots. His cardio is way better and Connor said he would do this fight despite his bad foot. No word on that since. Connors entire bullshit is on the line. This is the worst fight he could have ever taken. His only notable win is against Aldo, and though he won in spectacular fashion, if Jose wouldnt have let him get into his head (of which he admitted), he should have won IMO.

Joanna Vs Karolina

Joanna is a vicious boxer. Karolina is above average on this respect. Joanna asked Dana to get her in the UFC cause it pissed her off that Karolina was being called the best polish women fighter. "get that bitch in the UFC".

Tyrone Vs Stephen

Tyrone is superior in every respect. Only his nerves could cost him. At the weight ins, he looked nervous. New York.

Chris Vs Joel

Chris is superior in every respect. More experienced and still young. Big stage guy.

Finally, there have been several surprises this year on the winners of fights in the UFC. So much so that i hear everyday guys and gals getting into the actions because that intrigues them. I do not see that happening in this one. I expect the favorites to win, except for in my opinion, the trap bet of Eddie Vs Connor.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alvarez
Wonderboy
JJ
The Chris
Tate