• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCLA vs. Colorado

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just one game past the midway point into the Bruin 2013 season we find the 17th ranked UCLA Bruins facing off today in the Rose Bowl against the South Park Cows.Yea, I know that they are really the Buffaloes, but we are talking about a team that has yet to beat anyone else in the PAC-12 this year and could conceivably end up 0 - 9 in the conference. Can it get any worse for the 3 - 4 Buffaloes who enter today's game as a solid 29 point underdog ? :omg:

Be that as it may, after facing the top two big dogs in the conference the last two weeks we will finally get back on the winning end of things and take care of business against this hapless Colorado team. With game time temps expected to be in the mid 70's , I expect the Bruin's to be on cruise control the whole game. Their defense won't be able to contain this potent UCLA offense and I also expect a stellar showing on the Bruin defense which will shut down a very anemic Colorado offense. I am not gonna take a stab at whether or not the Bruins can cover the big number because at some point Mora will put in the second and third units as this game will be out of reach by halftime. All in all, it will be a wonderful day to spend at the Rose Bowl watching the Bruins improve to a very respectable 6 - 2 record.

Lets go Bruins

:suds:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UCLA is going to make Colorado look like a peewee team out there. I think since Colorado joined the Pac 12 they have like 2 wins and lose by an average of at least 21 or something sad like that.