• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

UCF and Indiana

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only bad lose was against Indiana and if IU plays well tomorrow against Michigan then we don't look that bad. UCF only lose was to Gamecocks and that game was close. UCF beat #9 Louisville tonight and it makes us look even better.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The UCF loss didn't bother me too much aside from how exposed our secondary was, they will likely finish the regular season at 11-1 or 10-2 so a loss to them isn't really that bad. Indiana... the jury is still out.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone who thought UCF would be a cake walk doesn't know football. They have a very good QB, very good RB and enough talent around them to be competitive with pretty much anyone. Indiana was a terrible loss no matter how you slice it or how they do against Michigan. It was a terrible gameplan by he coaching staff and BOB had by far his worst in game coaching decisions as well. If we had spiraled after it, I would be more concerned, but it seems it may have been more of a wake up call for the staff and the players. I think they were all very embarrassed, which in turn made them very focused and motivated going forward. All we had to do was line up and stick with the run, but we decided to throw it 50+ times instead. I lay that loss completely on BOB, but its not like we never lost a game because of coaching decisions or game plans under the old staff either....it happens....to everyone

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets go Buckeyes, come back and beat Iowa. I want them undefeated when we play them.