• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Typical

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The theme for this years disappointment. Find a way to blow a lead or flat out stink the entire game. Bauserman sucks and Miller injured. Go figure!

axisoftime

Drinkslinger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bauserman is worthless. at best he falls down or throws it 20 yards out of bounds. at worst fumble or pick :L

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scrap this season. Posey did us no favors. F..ck him and let him go. It's time to clean house and bring in a new guy who can bring us back. I know it's been short of one season but I think we all see what direction this program may be heading. Let Fickell coach this season and like I said clean house. HC, OC, and DC for starters. Chances are we may not be bowl eligible for two reasons. First, this team has no good receivers to break off the line, therefore we are bad. Miller is hurt and inexperienced. Bauserman may be the worst QB ever to wear a scarlet and gray uniform. I'm sonpissed off about last nights debacle.?My second reason is that the NCAA may still give us a bowl ban. It's very possible. Again, Posey you friggin scum. I guess when things go bad... They really go bad. It's time to start a new chapter. This program needs a change. I'm not sure who the answer should be? I'm not a huge Urban Meyer fan. He is an excellent recruiter but he also can bring in baggage. Not too mention his health is a concern. I'm done ranting for now. Go Bucks!