• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tyler Boyd-DUI investigation

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the cops have him perform the long slant route sobriety test before declaring him intoxicated? If not, he can get off. It should be standard, if only for the hilarity of dash cam footage.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note, if I can find a nasty ho to drive me around when im drunk......Young man, you can too.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another shocker, a college kid drinking.

Wrist slap at most. No punishment is fine by me.

Was it stupid? Yes.
Did anyone get hurt? Nope.
Was he impaired? Maybe, I think everyone always tells the officer they had one beer or whatever.
Did he crash the car? Unknown.
He did do the blood test, which I think if you refuse it you are automatically guilty.

My guess, charges will be dropped once the lawyers get involved and find inconsistencies, (some just miraculously appear).

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why didn't he just run away and get to avoid the breathalyzer, or does that only work in Talahassee?

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another shocker, a college kid drinking.

Wrist slap at most. No punishment is fine by me.

Was it stupid? Yes.
Did anyone get hurt? Nope.
Was he impaired? Maybe, I think everyone always tells the officer they had one beer or whatever.
Did he crash the car? Unknown.
He did do the blood test, which I think if you refuse it you are automatically guilty.

My guess, charges will be dropped once the lawyers get involved and find inconsistencies, (some just miraculously appear).

Would you be ok with no punishment for anyone that got a DUI, or is just for college kids?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you be ok with no punishment for anyone that got a DUI, or is just for college kids?
Just college kids who can play football well.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was referring to the overall level of offense as a college athlete, I just did not type it.

No, I am not okay with it. But as college athlete offenses go, and applying it to all college students, this is a very minor incident. Hell, if you went to any college town and started breathalyzer tests on students on a Saturday or Sunday morning, I am willing to wager 25% of them are drunk, and some of them are real drunk.

Florida could lockup every Ohio State kid that crosses the Florida state line for Spring Break. Are you ok with that?

The level used to be .10 now it is 0.08. Going any lower and people who just swigged Nyquil cough medicine will be going to jail.

Do you know how many police have their DUI's erased? Quite a few. I even know of a cover-up where the police officer was at a police picnic, drove drunk and died in a car wreck, leaving his wife a widow. Was that reported? Nope. Somehow, that did not make the police report.

In a state near me, one of the judges has been routinely busted for drunk driving. Guess what? After the first offense that was prosecuted(not the ones that were dropped) he was still a judge. Only after the second successful prosecution was he dismissed from his job. Guess what? He was busted again for DUI after that and his mug shot looked like he had a rough bender.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to the overall level of offense as a college athlete, I just did not type it.

No, I am not okay with it. But as college athlete offenses go, and applying it to all college students, this is a very minor incident. Hell, if you went to any college town and started breathalyzer tests on students on a Saturday or Sunday morning, I am willing to wager 25% of them are drunk, and some of them are real drunk.

Florida could lockup every Ohio State kid that crosses the Florida state line for Spring Break. Are you ok with that?

The level used to be .10 now it is 0.08. Going any lower and people who just swigged Nyquil cough medicine will be going to jail.

Do you know how many police have their DUI's erased? Quite a few. I even know of a cover-up where the police officer was at a police picnic, drove drunk and died in a car wreck, leaving his wife a widow. Was that reported? Nope. Somehow, that did not make the police report.

In a state near me, one of the judges has been routinely busted for drunk driving. Guess what? After the first offense that was prosecuted(not the ones that were dropped) he was still a judge. Only after the second successful prosecution was he dismissed from his job. Guess what? He was busted again for DUI after that and his mug shot looked like he had a rough bender.

DUI is different that someone under 21 drinking and not driving. If they are drinking and driving over the limit then yes, lockup every Ohio State kid that crosses the FL state line.

As far as how many have them erased or whatever, doesn't make it right or justify anyone else getting off.